The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mixed race is the way forward.
Original post by Harleyxo
I think they're often beautiful, ie: Kim Kardashian, Katrina Kaif, Beyonce, Nelly Furtado, Vanessa Williams etc. i can't think of many men who have an indeterminate ethnicity though :s-smilie:

You forgot Shakira, Jessica Alba, Enrique Iglesias:love:....

I wish i was mixed....:biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
I think they're often beautiful, ie: Kim Kardashian, Katrina Kaif, Beyonce, Nelly Furtado, Vanessa Williams etc. i can't think of many men who have an indeterminate ethnicity though :s-smilie:

Beyonce isn't mixed race. She's black.
Reply 4
Original post by Lauren-Taylor7
Beyonce isn't mixed race. She's black.

her mother is French Creole therefore she is mixed.
Reply 5

What do you mean by 'indeterminate' or 'ambiguous'? Obviously the most famous mixed race man is Barack Obama. Another quite famous would be Lewis Hamilton.
Reply 6
Let's not forget...

Reply 7
Michael Jackson was racially ambiguous, you forgot him.
Original post by Miu-Miu
her mother is French Creole therefore she is mixed.

She is black. Black is her race. Creole is her ethinicy.
Reply 9
She is black. Black is her race. Creole is her ethinicy.

Creole = White French (or other White) + Black
Webster: i. A person of mixed Black and European ancestry who speaks a creolized language, especially one based on French or Spanish.

Creole is a mixed ethnicity making her race both white AND black! Wtf is up with you black supremacists?
Original post by Miu-Miu
Creole = White French (or other White) + Black
Webster: i. A person of mixed Black and European ancestry who speaks a creolized language, especially one based on French or Spanish.

Creole is a mixed ethnicity making her race both white AND black! Wtf is up with you black supremacists?

black supremacists????!!!!!! I am mixed race!!!!

"In the United States, the word "Creole" usually refers to people of any race or mixture thereof who are descended from settlers in colonial French Louisiana before it became part of the United States in 1803 with the Louisiana Purchase. Some writers from other parts of the country have mistakenly assumed the term to refer only to people of mixed racial descent"

She is African American, From a french creole descent!! Like I said ETHNICITY and RACE are 2 diferent things!
Reply 11
If you're into mixed people, go to Brazil.
I'm mixed White and Indian, but ridiculously pale so no-one EVER believes me when I tell them. Not as beautiful as those girls though :frown:
Reply 13
black supremacists????!!!!!! I am mixed race!!!!

"In the United States, the word "Creole" usually refers to people of any race or mixture thereof who are descended from settlers in colonial French Louisiana before it became part of the United States in 1803 with the Louisiana Purchase. Some writers from other parts of the country have mistakenly assumed the term to refer only to people of mixed racial descent"

She is African American, From a french creole descent!! Like I said ETHNICITY and RACE are 2 diferent things!

SHE IS NOT 100% BLACK

her grandfather was a full blooded WHITE Frenchman which makes her mum 50-50 and her father is Black with Cherokee Indian :facepalm2:
Original post by Miu-Miu
SHE IS NOT 100% BLACK

her grandfather was a full blooded WHITE Frenchman which makes her mum 50-50 and her father is Black with Cherokee Indian :facepalm2:

Let's bear in mind that most Black Americans have some mixing in their lineage at some point. Yet they don't claim to be mixed race. They are black. :tongue:

Beyonce has never claimed she is mixed race, She is proud to be black.
Reply 15
Let's bear in mind that most Black Americans have some mixing in their lineage at some point. Yet they don't claim to be mixed race. They are black. :tongue:

Beyonce has never claimed she is mixed race, She is proud to be black.

yeah but Beyonce isnt the average AA. Her race mixing is RECENT in her lifetime unlike most black people who have almost fully black grandparents/greatgrandparents.

im done with this discussion.....keep on deluding yourself :smile:
Original post by Miu-Miu
yeah but Beyonce isnt the average AA. Her race mixing is RECENT in her lifetime unlike most black people who have almost fully black grandparents/greatgrandparents.

im done with this discussion.....keep on deluding yourself :smile:

Yeah. Same goes to you :wink:
dont forget me~
Reply 18
Mixed race is the way forward.
Reply 19
im mixed race and loving it. people can never guess where im from haha.

Latest