Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

The TSR BNP party

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunmetalpanda)
    Poor sentence structure.

Alright, how would you have phrased it?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warrior King)
    Didn't know sheep had a political stance........

Who are the "people" you refer to? Why should I waste my time scouring the net for mystery figures? If you believe in your argument so strongly why don't you show us the evidence?

Youre is spelt you're.

Make you look bad and pathetic? You do a fine job of that all by yourself.
    And if you re-read what you typed I'm sure you'll appreciate why I and so many other users reading your post think you're a madman. Infact madman is inaccurate. You're no man or a human being. You're something but not a man.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/race-r...stats-usa.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did it ever occur to you that socio-economic factors rather than skin colour might actually be the contributing cause?

Or in your eyes is everyone with a darker skin colour born with a handgun in their hands?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carbondummy)
    No one is killing you or getting rid of ''your'' race. Just because you see a few ethnic minorities on the tube, doesn't mean they're plotting against you.

Or are they?
    This made me laugh out loud
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did it ever occur to you that socio-economic factors rather than skin colour might actually be the contributing cause?

Or in your eyes is everyone with a darker skin colour born with a handgun in their hands?
    I Heart Malcom X
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel11)
    I Heart Malcom X
    That's always a good thing
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:

This good old excuse again they are poor society did this to them yes but society put the gun in the hands and made them commit crime poor excuse.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackthevillain)
    This good old excuse again they are poor society did this to them yes but society put the gun in the hands and made them commit crime poor excuse.
    Excuse or true facts?

Your ignorance blinds you from the truth. Thankfully the vast majority of the British voting public reject your views as do most sane people worldwide so please keep holding on to the delusion that you are right and that one day people like you will come to power. It will never happen. Infact hell would probably have to freeze over before that happened.

You really ought to get out more and open your eyes to the world around you. Also try getting your information from sources other than random internet forums and try to learn a bit more about history and human psychology before making judgements about people.

You judge an entire race and community based on the actions of a minority. So I guess judging by your actions and posts it would fair of us to assume that all young, British Caucasian males are narrow-minded, ignorant, racist scum?
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    My only conclusion to your awfully argued and constructed points is that you are trolling. Surely nobody is actually as narrow-minded and dense as your cyber persona?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Organ)
    My only conclusion to your awfully argued and constructed points is that you are trolling. Surely nobody is actually as narrow-minded and dense as your cyber persona?
    Oh you'd be surprised. And to think some of this users may well be heading off to universities, centres of academic learning or dare I say it....gulp.....medical schools.......

There was one user a few posts back who gave his take on why foreign clinicians were inept compared to home-grown talents. And it had absolutely nothing to with their professional, clinical or academic skills.

The GMC would be very interested in his recommendations.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Excuse or true facts?

Your ignorance blinds you from the truth. Thankfully the vast majority of the British voting public reject your views as do most sane people worldwide so please keep holding on to the delusion that you are right and that one day people like you will come to power. It will never happen. Infact hell would probably have to freeze over before that happened.

You really ought to get out more and open your eyes to the world around you. Also try getting your information from sources other than random internet forums and try to learn a bit more about history and human psychology before making judgements about people.

You judge an entire race and community based on the actions of a minority. So I guess judging by your actions and posts it would fair of us to assume that all young, British Caucasian males are narrow-minded, ignorant, racist scum?
    We will come into power some day all across Europe.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh you'd be surprised. And to think some of this users may well be heading off to universities, centres of academic learning or dare I say it....gulp.....medical schools.......

There was one user a few posts back who gave his take on why foreign clinicians were inept compared to home-grown talents. And it had absolutely nothing to with their professional, clinical or academic skills.

The GMC would be very interested in his recommendations.
    Yeah, I never come across these sort of debates in every day life - if this person aired these views in public (at least with the people that I know) they would have a pariah status. Maybe they bottle it up and vent on the internet. I feel for people with so much hatred and anger towards different groups of humans.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Organ)
    No im not trolling just giving my opinions.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    Because I support the right of my race to exist?
    oh dear
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    We will come into power some day all across Europe.
    And pigs will fly........

Seriously go and get a life. You're 17 years old. Start at least attempting to behave like a mature individual and do something constructive with your life than by trolling internet forums with BS arguments backed up by no concrete evidence or rationale.

But then again perhaps you are destined to rot in jail. What a waste of a life.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    This made me laugh out loud
    Haha I aim to please
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    And pigs will fly........

Seriously go and get a life. You're 17 years old. Start at least attempting to behave like a mature individual and do something constructive with your life than by trolling internet forums with BS arguments backed up by no concrete evidence or rationale.

But then again perhaps you are destined to rot in jail. What a waste of a life.
    Well said
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    Welcome to what will soon become a real alternative in the TSR HOC.

If you wish to join simply PM me.

We have the ten needed but are always looking for more!
    If I could neg this again, I would.
    • 42 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well done. You probably read up on UCAS applications. :yy:
    Despite knowing **** all you made me feel almost retarded as you are mate :getmecoat:

It is flaming/trolling. I do not have to give you a remedial class in your own art my friend. I am not as petty as you are . It is a shame you felt calling someone a fool was a valuable contribution to this thread. I am not going to ruin a good argument by entertaining your crap. srsly

It is your stupid opinion : As to whether i am a douche. A douche does not quite trump dick head. Im afraid you come out tops again mate.

I think many people on TSR and IRL ,would say otherwise.

Unlike you , I do not get an ego boost from ewars. :fyi:

You should know from the previous post that I do not value nor give a damn re:your opinion.

(Original post by BZA)
    How charming. FYI, you can, and probably will, put another course (such as Biomed) as a fifth choice. Hence 5 rejections. Not flaming you, just informing you that you seem like a massive douche. That's all. Other people have observed this too. You are an irritant. Now that you know this, feel free to continue or change as you please.

Like I said. Noob. Toodles!
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well said
    It's true though. You cannot reason with an individual who refuses to see sense despite being challenged on his views. And when trying to counter my arguments, fails to provide any reliable evidence.

There is no rationale or intelligence behind his views and given that he is 17 years old and practically an adult, that is all the more disturbing. It's for that reason I said what I did about him being a waste of space with a bleak future.

If you honestly feel the need to direct any sort of anger or hatred or blame towards a particular group of people and in turn you feel that everyone else in society is to blame for your problems but yourself, and you can make derogatory and repulsive comments about different racial groups, people who have done nothing to personally harm you or your way of life, for the simple fact that you just don't like their skin colour, then such an individual is incompatible with everyday society.

A long winded sentence there but I feel I have made my point. Whatever you may define as "British Culture" or the "British Way of Life" has never been under threat by any racial or religious group. We live in a democratic society where people are free to live the life they want and express their opinions even if they may be as repulsive and vile as the OPs or other users on this forum. Nobody has the right to force ideas on anybody else be it natives on foreigners, foreigners on natives etc. And I have not seen any evidence of that (more so the latter) ever happening.

What makes us a great nation and what defines British values is our respect and tolrenace of other people's views, cultures, religions etc and allowing everyone a fair and equal opportunity to succeed regardless of their background and having respect and cordial relations with the wider world. That's what makes Britain great. That's made Britain into the thriving society it is today and why we occupy (to some extents) an enviable position on the global stage. We're not perfect and as with many situations, a diverse society is going to always have its problems be it crime etc.

This argument about Asian groups or Black groups, I have stressed time and again and getting sick of this that none of these groups ever barred membership to people based on ethnicity or skin colour whereas organisations like the NF and Combat 18 do and the BNP only changed their policies because they were FORCED to do so in a court of law, not because they wanted to promote the ideals of equality and freedom.

Organisations like NBPA etc aim to promote cohesion and dialogue between various ethnic groups and improve and maintain relations whereas groups like the NF and BNP simply want to divide communities and create tension and isolate people.

Also remember that back in the days of institutional racism, black police officiers, asian lawyers etc, had many obstacles put before them to climb the career ladders and that was for no reason other than their skin colour. It was for this reason such organisations were created; to investigate what were the obstacles, how they could be rectified and how different communities could WORK TOGETHER to address the problems we have in society. Not to isolate people. But sadly people like JacktheVillain can't see that.

The BNP have never wanted to live at peace side by side with others and they and their supporters are simply intent on causing tension and division. The fact they got well and truly thumped in the General Election especially in areas like Barking which were "dead-certs" for the BNP to win seats (in their own eyes) just goes to show most people regardless of their social class and background, ethnicitiy etc reject what the BNP stand for and they will never make the inroads into British Politics that they so desperately crave.

The BNP are anything but British and represent a small minority of grotesque, deluded maniacs who want to force their way of living and distorted views on the rest of society. The BNP are the sort of people who decide whether or not to help someone in need based on information like race or ethnicity rather than on moral fibre.

You are entitled to an opinion BNP supporters but by that virtue, the rest of us are entitled to a right of reply and so far you have all demonstrated that you do not have a viable argument to backup your claims and will resort to deluded expressions of "some day we will takeover" to illustrate your points.

Your views are rejected publicly and even here on an internet forum; nothing's changed.

So please do us a favour...no do yourselves a favour and please go away and do something worthwhile with your life. Get an education. Learn about the world and different people and how they function. Learn to respect others but by acting the way you do to be blunt, you have no respect for yourselves.

Is this honestly how you want to spend your life; being "spat upon" and labelled as deluded and racist because you cling to your distorted views of the world? If anything I actually feel really sorry for you guys.

I feel sorry because deep down I would like to think that you are decent people who don't want to cause any harm to anyone else or have any feelings of hate or resentment. But for some reason you feel the need to be angry with certain people and more often than not these are people who have done absolutely nothing to harm you or your way of life. You choose to waste your days clinging on to these mindless, insane views when you could be using your talents constructively to further your education, knowledge and then make a valid contribution to society.

I mean look at these members of the BNP, NF or Combat 18 or the EDL. All their protesting, their abusing, their narrow-minded views and die-hard support of their organisations, has it actually improved their lives? Has it made it any better than it is already? What has it achieved?

I am not going to change your mind. That isn't my responsibility and frankly if you still refuse to accept that your views are wrong then you are a lost cause. All I'll say is it really worth being hated and despised and can you honestly call yourself upstanding characters of moral fibre by promoting division and hatred?
Updated: April 7, 2011
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.