Meme Appreciation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Kaskade
:clap2:

:awesome:
Reply 21

Reply 22
Has anyone heard of 2 Girls 1 Cup? If you didn't, please don't search for it. It will ruin your life.

Reply 23
Sadly I have watched it. And 1 guy one screwdriver. And 3 guys 1 hammer. And BMA pain of Olympics. And one guy 1 Nun.

Man, I have watched a lot of nasty crap :indiff:
Original post by Drunk Punx
I'm 12 and what is this?

Sorry brah, had to :awesome:

Reply 25
Already over 100 views!! :awesome:

I'll help make it 101 :smug:
Reply 27
:smug:

LOLOLOL

“We are selling 8 Beyblades, 2 of them light up. As you can tell they are not happy about this! They have been using their bathtub as a ‘battle arena’ and Beyblades + Bathtub = Destruction!!! With the metal ones they managed to scrape the enamel off the tub, take a chunk of tub out and break off the soap holder. SO if you ‘win’ this auction, DON’T play with in a bathtub!!! We have recieved a quote of $500.00 to replace the tub, some tiles, and soap holder + labor of course! They had approxamently $125.67 in their piggy banks that will be going to toward the cost. We will use the profit from this auction towards the balance and then it is onto other toys! Good Luck bidding!!! Paypal only.”

Reply 28
Rickrolling is a meme right?
I came up wth BlackHoling. Where you secrety link one to RebeccaBlack .

It never took off though :getmecoat:

Bring some RB memes
Reply 29
One priest One nun :moon: Good times :lol: I remember when we gave our biology teacher the link to 2g1c in school. It was awkward when we met :lol: :moon:We did say it was a family vid too. NOJOKE OR LIE

Have you seen 1 girl 1 pitcher. The girl and several others piss in a mug and she drinks it.
Original post by ussumane
Sadly I have watched it. And 1 guy one screwdriver. And 3 guys 1 hammer. And BMA pain of Olympics. And one guy 1 Nun.

Man, I have watched a lot of nasty crap :indiff:
Reply 30
Original post by Agent Smirnoff
One priest One nun :moon: Good times :lol: I remember when we gave our biology teacher the link to 2g1c in school. It was awkward when we met :lol: :moon:We did say it was a family vid too. NOJOKE OR LIE

Have you seen 1 girl 1 pitcher. The girl and several others piss in a mug and she drinks it.

:lolwut: Will google it later :colone:
Reply 31

Noooooo why would you do that to yourself?
Reply 32
Original post by Zottula
Noooooo why would you do that to yourself?

Have you seen it? :lol:

For teh lulz I guess :colone:

Become a regular poster madam :puppyeyes:
Reply 33

Emo Dad wants you to stay, Zottula
Reply 34
New meme sensation - Troll dad

Reply 35

:ninja: Trust me. You will get the shock of your life :colone:
I for one never look at Draft Lager the same now :smug:
Reply 36

Emo Dad wants you to stay, Zottula

:rofl: Alright then. I'll stay. I don't have any memes that come to mind that I can add. I shall just comment on those posted in here. Is that ok ?

:awesome:
Reply 38
Original post by Zottula
:rofl: Alright then. I'll stay. I don't have any memes that come to mind that I can add. I shall just comment on those posted in here. Is that ok ?

That would be great mademoiselle :love:

Quick Reply

Latest