The Student Room Group

Domino's pizza anyone???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
They are yummy but way too expensive for me!
Original post by Katiechops

Original post by Katiechops
The dips are 39p each arent they? ...or you could do 4 for £1, then youre getting more and saving money! :smile:

39p, three for a pound [=
Reply 22
Ooooooooo cheeky robbing things, we charge £1 for 4! :smile:
They're expensive but worth it as a treat, and with the vouchers and special offers and with several people sharing they don't break the bank. :smile:
We usually stick to Two for Tuesday...also their chicken kickers taste amazing!
Reply 25
Thank God it's expensive or I'd gain about two stone.
LOVE IT. Though when I'm skint rI still can't resist the cookies. NOM!!!
It's 50% off if you pick it up and have an NHS card. £8.50 isn't so bad...
A large chicken and pepperoni pizza with dominator base, covered in black pepper with garlic and herb dip. Totally worth it.
Reply 29
Original post by itsamemario666

Original post by itsamemario666
It's 50% off if you pick it up and have an NHS card. £8.50 isn't so bad...

NHS card, heh.

Didn't know about the student discount though, cheers.
Reply 30
i love dominos. and the cookies and garlic pizza bread are sublime. i do agree about the pizza bread being too small though. price wise, our local dominos take to attaching vouchers to the pizza box, instead of menus :P

as for pizza hut, i'v actually always found their pizzas quite bland. also, their garlic and herb dip is vile. i do enjoy their buffet though :smile:
Original post by Cicerao
**** off, I'm desperate for pizza but I'm short by 35p. :frown:

They'd probably let you off.

Well, they would around here, but that's because me and my brother order a lot and they have our details and recognise our number on their system :tongue:
I usually get a Full House, without pineapple but with extra sausage. Their chicken wings are really good compared to other places as well.
Domino's is lovely - my friends and I went there a couple of months ago during a lunch break and got 6 decent sized pizzas for £21 or so, so it only cost around £3.50 each
Dominoes is overpriced but still awesome, more or less best Pizza chain in the UK, Papa Johns is great too but I haven't ordered from there in a whiiile
If you order with enough people with the right voucher, half a large pizza is about £2.00 each which is pretty cheap. Also I love the chicken kickers that they do! they are so good :biggrin:
Reply 36
I'm lactose intolerant and I will wolf down a Texas BBQ with bucketloads of garlic & herb dip whenever I can find someone to share the heavy burden of the price. I will lie in bed for the next hour with horrific stomach cramp and nausea but IT'S SO WORTH IT.

I used to like Pizza Hut, but now their cheese tastes really acidic :s-smilie:

If Dominos did a PROPER cheese stuffed crust it would be my version of heaven.

P.S. Chicken Strippers LOL.
(edited 13 years ago)
It is nice, I admit, but I'm not fussy and most pizzas taste the same to me, so I might go to a cheaper, local place.
Two for Tuesdays is where it's at.

My housemate will casually suggest it, knowing I have no ****ing willpower,

Quick Reply

Latest