Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

BSMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Announcements Posted on
Are you at uni? Can you help prospective students with their questions? We're looking for uni forum assistants 19-11-2014
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fuero)
    Does that mean that all interviews for November have already been handed out?

(Original post by righthanded5)
    I hope not
    I doubt it. They're only handed out interviews for up to the 16th up to yet. That's only half the month!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing I won't get an interview in November seeing that its already 10th and I'm international so I'll have to arrange my visa, tickets and all that stuff..it takes long to get a visa here as well like 2 weeks! Or else its just a rejection!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAMDS1993)
    I'm guessing I won't get an interview in November seeing that its already 10th and I'm international so I'll have to arrange my visa, tickets and all that stuff..it takes long to get a visa here as well like 2 weeks! Or else its just a rejection!
    Im canadian so no visa needed whoo hoo! :P How long does it take you to get visa?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If anyone's interested, I've just got an interview for the 23rd today So they must be sending out a new batch. Is everyone going in suits? (sorry if someones already asked this!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kooala)
    If anyone's interested, I've just got an interview for the 23rd today So they must be sending out a new batch. Is everyone going in suits? (sorry if someones already asked this!)
    In the information later, it says smart casual should be fine. I'll think I'll go, smartish trousers and a smart shirt, but no tie or jacket.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey can anyone tell me how current and accurate this information on BSMS interviews is?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...hool_interview

thanks! and anyone had an interview yet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    how's everyone preparing for any possible interviews from this university?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fdecas150)
    hey can anyone tell me how current and accurate this information on BSMS interviews is?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...hool_interview

thanks! and anyone had an interview yet?
    The first interviews to be held by BSMS are this Saturday.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    Im canadian so no visa needed whoo hoo! :P How long does it take you to get visa?
    around 10-14 days because the visa's are no longer processed where I live, the passports have to be sent!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Who else is going saturday?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who'se ucas was sent off in october recieved an interview??

If so what date was your ucas sent on?
    I sent my application to UCAS on 8/10/11........no acknowledgement or interview as yet.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Leicester is now MMI right? Anyone have any advice?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samnwood)
    I sent my application to UCAS on 8/10/11........no acknowledgement or interview as yet.
    Same here... getting kinda worried. I've just sent them an email to clarify.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrewpeters)
    Leicester is now MMI right? Anyone have any advice?
    Wrong place to ask. Leicester have a medical applicants thread. You should ask there.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have my interview tomorrow and sent my application off on 30th September and heard of my interview less than 2 weeks ago. No acknowledgement before then. So if you sent them in October don't panic you will hear, and they have got your application.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiagray93)
    I have my interview tomorrow and sent my application off on 30th September and heard of my interview less than 2 weeks ago. No acknowledgement before then. So if you sent them in October don't panic you will hear, and they have got your application.
    Good luck btw.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    october! could you check what date please?? I'd be ever so grateful...
    October 13th I think. Why?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just to clarify to all, BSMS dont send out acknowledgements. The first correspondence you will hear is interview invite/rejection.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    really don't want 'another' bsms rejection!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How are people getting interviews/rejections etc - email? post letter?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 20, 2013
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.