The Student Room Group

any problem ask me.

hello i am an a level candidate for this may and i want to get A in all my subjects. my subjects are physics, chemistry, biology A2 and maths, m1 and s1.
if you have any problems in any of these subjects feel free to ask me i will try and answer every question that comes up it will help me prepare.
so waiting for your questions, i will check out replies once everyday.
and yes i am studying a level edexel syllabus.
(edited 12 years ago)
at least tell me what was the negative vote for?
Surely you know the answer?

(It wasn't me btw-I'm just failing to be funny)
Reply 3
Original post by daughterofaprince
hello i am an a level candidate for this may and i want to get A in all my subjects. my subjects are physics, chemistry, biology A2 and maths, m1 and s1.
if you have any problems in any of these subjects feel free to ask me i will try and answer every question that comes up it will help me prepare.
so waiting for your questions, i will check out replies once everyday.

It won't help you prepare at all, A Level exam boards have a specific syllabus, people could ask you no end of qu's about those topics that aren't related to what will come up in your exams.
may be your right but i have recieved few questions and they were in my syllabus any ways its your choice if you want to ask
i was scared too when i posted this thread and decided to change it but i have recieved only few questions so i decided to keep it like that. but i will still add edexel to it
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest