The Student Room Group

Fantasy McFlurries - Post your Ideal one!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Susanne839
Popping candy mcflurry - you know like those magic elves??
Tiramisu Mcflurry!!
Ben and Jerry's Mcflurry!

Damn, beaten to it! Tiramisu = winning.
lucky charms mcflurry!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 42
I want the strawberry cornetto McFlurry back from last summer! I hope they're doing it this year.
Reply 43
Supermalt Mcflurry!
Reply 44
Beyonce Mcflurry!
I've never had a McFlurry in my life :frown:.

I've only ever eaten at McDonalds once before.

I feel like I'm missing out on a big part of life. I'd probably go for something lame like Tiramasu. That's a desert that when done right, is always good. I imagine it would work well in ice-cream form too.

Or Carrot Cake McFlurry, but that would just be weird. <3 The Cream cheese frosting though.
Mint Aero, Mars bar, MINI EGGS.
McFlurry with Cheese™
Reply 48
Amaretto and Chocolate!
Reply 49
Clotted cream and Raspberries/Strawberrie sauces. With maybe some crispy wafer pieces?

:coma:
Reply 50
Original post by TotoMimo

We all scurry to get a McFlurry, and there've been quite a few variants! But what would be your absolute ultimate variant of McFlurry? No doubt there'll be a few boring "aw, I just wish they'd bring back the X McFlurry they discontinued last week" responses - but be creative!

Jaffa Cake/Chocolate Digestive Mcflurry?

Chewits McFlurry?

Bourbon Biscuit McFlurry?

The world is your oyster!!

lol, i hope this doesn't sound rude but you do post a lot of food related questions! :smile: . Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that, I was just wondering why? lol :smile:
Baileys McFlurry. Nom.
Wispa!! Mmmmmmm....
A dairy free one!
Reply 54
Original post by TotoMimo

what would be your absolute ultimate variant of McFlurry?

Kelly Brook.
Real men would have this as a McFlurry:

Original post by TwilightKnight

Original post by TwilightKnight
I've never had a McFlurry in my life :frown:.

I've only ever eaten at McDonalds once before.

I feel like I'm missing out on a big part of life. I'd probably go for something lame like Tiramasu. That's a desert that when done right, is always good. I imagine it would work well in ice-cream form too.

Or Carrot Cake McFlurry, but that would just be weird. &lt;3 The Cream cheese frosting though.

Dude...why?!

They should do mini egg, would be seasonal. Or just a chocolate egg special, combine mini egg and cream egg and...some other kind of egg that I can't even think of right now.

Milky way would be kind of awesome, with a toffee sauce. Or mars. They've probably done them before though.

Oooh lemon cheesecake mcflurry has potential, with yummy tangy lemon drizzle sauce :sexface:
Original post by floskii
Wh-Wh-What?

Free McFlurries? How? When? Whaa??

I'm finishing my 2nd year. How have I not heard about this?

Lol silly.

When you buy a value meal, you just show them your student card and voila.

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/restaurants/whats-on/whats-on-students.shtml

You didn't know that? :p:

I've been claiming them for 3 years, I don't even eat them it's just the principle of taking free stuff!
Original post by little_wizard123
Ferrero rocher McFlurry. I'd have sex with one.

Id love there to be one of these too.
Nutella McFlurry! Please and thank you ^-^

Quick Reply

Latest