Reply 60
BROADGATE, STUDIO and W^^^T?
civil engineering!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
i think im applying for broadgate!! allthough i was having doubts choosing between that and jubilee.....
where's the party at???!!!
braodgate is 5.174 while jubilee is catered for 5.494.....
Reply 62
Original post by JayAyy
If you guys have any questions about Broadgate, feel free to ask me :h:

Hey, I've never been to Broadgate.. What are the rooms like? (I'm ensuite). Also are the kitchens quite big? Thanks, any other info on what it's generally like would be good :smile:
Reply 63
Does anyone know what the quality of internet will be like? (by this I mean speed etc) and will it be feasible to be able to play games online in halls?
Hi, I am studying Adult Nursing and have justs ecured an En-suite at Broadgate Park :smile: very excited x
Reply 65
Original post by MattyC93
Hey, I've never been to Broadgate.. What are the rooms like? (I'm ensuite). Also are the kitchens quite big? Thanks, any other info on what it's generally like would be good :smile:

Ensuite rooms are decent sized and the kitchens are pretty big too. Lots of space to move around in :p:

Anything else? :smile:

Original post by Ste_2505
Does anyone know what the quality of internet will be like? (by this I mean speed etc) and will it be feasible to be able to play games online in halls?

Internet connection is pretty **** at times (especially around 4 o'clock and on Wednesdays). Playing games online may be difficult.
Reply 66
Original post by JayAyy
Ensuite rooms are decent sized and the kitchens are pretty big too. Lots of space to move around in :p:

Internet connection is pretty **** at times (especially around 4 o'clock and on Wednesdays). Playing games online may be difficult.

Original post by bryyonyy
Im applying for law, and i got a studio room x)

me too about the studio

yes guys my accommodation for broadgate is all confirmed they received my 250 pounds deposit it's all secured :biggrin: thank god sooo happy with the location .
hey guys there's quite a few of us. go us best rooms in the uni :wink:
Reply 69
Original post by JayAyy

Ahh nice one, cheers. I'll hopefully visit sometime in summer! :smile:
Is the whole place like generally quite modern?
Oh and is internet really that bad? I was gonna bring fifa :frown:
Thanks man!! :smile:
Reply 70
Original post by MattyC93
Ahh nice one, cheers. I'll hopefully visit sometime in summer! :smile:
Is the whole place like generally quite modern?
Oh and is internet really that bad? I was gonna bring fifa :frown:
Thanks man!! :smile:

Yup it's pretty much a modern place. It's right next to Beeston too, so there are a lot of shops/pub/take-aways to go to, all within a 5-10 minute walk :p:

No harm in bringing your PS3 anyway, it can help you make friends :p:
Reply 71
I'm at broadgate! Ensuite - art history :smile:
Reply 72
I'm at Broadgate too! Ensuite! :biggrin:

Is the internet really that bad? I'm hoping using skype shouldn't be a problem..
Reply 73
Original post by panicbutton
I'm doing Biochemistry and Biological Chemistry, you? :biggrin:

:hi: :yep:
Reply 74
Original post by .Inspired
Is the internet really that bad? I'm hoping using skype shouldn't be a problem..

The internet is dreadful around 4ish, but it's not too bad in the mornings and at night :yep:
Reply 75
I've got an ensuite room in BGP, gonna be doing French and English! So excited! :smile:
Reply 76
Original post by JayAyy
The internet is dreadful around 4ish, but it's not too bad in the mornings and at night :yep:

Hey, do you know what the single study rooms are like at Broadgate? :smile: It doesn't look like they even have sinks in them :confused:
Original post by Lozzo
Hey, do you know what the single study rooms are like at Broadgate? :smile: It doesn't look like they even have sinks in them :confused:
From what I've observed, it can be very varied depending on where you are located (kitchen and bedroom layouts changes).

No sink, but there are two rooms leading off the corridor with a shower, sink and toilet that are nearby. In your room there is a single bed, average sized desk with three drawers, small-medium wardrobe (in my opinion), radiator, main light, and a cork-backed notice board.
Reply 78
Original post by JayAyy
45385738745 Chinese, pizza and Indian take away

There are? In Beeston?
I only know Poppa Pizza... :colondollar:
Reply 79
Sorry for the late reply guys!

Original post by Lozzo

I'm currently in a single study room. They are not too bad really and everyone does tend to congregate in the large single study rooms whenever there are drinks, parties etc. Overall, it is a decent size, not too big and not too small :smile:

Sadly there are no sinks in single study :frown:

Original post by barrze
There are? In Beeston?
I only know Poppa Pizza... :colondollar:

There are so many, you need to go out and look :p:
You'd be amazed at what you can find in such a small town! :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending