University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton Freshers 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by CatRox

Original post by CatRox
I'm starting at Wolverhampton in September, doing midwifery. I'll be on the Walsall campus though

im starting in september doing physical education on the walsall campus too :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by jsmith167

Original post by jsmith167
Hey there I am studying Physical Education staying at the Wallsall Campus I have never been to Wallsall/Wolverhampton so do not know what to expect but so excited! you have everything in place? I got accomodation and loans sorted but packing wise I do not know were to start!

Im doing physical education at walsall too, however i live 30 mins away so i wont be staying in halls!
Reply 42
Hey, im going to be studying physical education at the walsall campus anyone else doing this course or going to walsall? :smile: xx
Reply 43
Anybody else studying Psychology? :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by samanie
I'm going to be learning foundation degree british sign language going to be living at lomas street who else is?

Fabulous! Another BSL interpreter! Deafies need lots more of your kind!

I'm a deaf student at Wolves uni. September will be my third year and I shall be living in Lomas street yet again! :smile:

PM me if you want to have a chat about what to expect and whatnot- the majority of my friends are doing the same course as yourself and maybe I can introduce you to some of the Deaf community.

X
Reply 45
Original post by krazik8i

hy im studying psychology but with psyc counselling lol i think i have tlked to u already about this have i?
Reply 46
Original post by Maryam52
hy im studying psychology but with psyc counselling lol i think i have tlked to u already about this have i?

LOL. yeeeep :L
Reply 47

LOL. yeeeep :L

lmao i saw the other thread where i have tlked to u before
Reply 48
Am doing computer science this september at wolverhampton, also am staying at victoria hall, anyone?
Reply 49
Starting at Wolverhampton on Sept 11th XD Studying Video and Film Production and staying in City Campus/Ensuite, gonna be fun times :biggrin:
anyone else staying in city economy?
im doing biochem
Reply 51
Anybody doing IT at wolves so cant wait for freshers week even tho i have no plan or info on it should be fun to meet new people :biggrin:
Reply 52
which IT degree, i'm a 2nd year for that.
Original post by fitztastic
Im starting at wolvo uni in septmeber doing sound production. il be living on walsall campus at student village pretty excited but nervous aswell. i read on an email that the blocks you live on will most likely have people studying the same course as you or similar ones like for me it would most likely be music etc. but still getting to know people before i go is my aim :smile: feel free to message me for a chat :smile: look forward to seeing you all

Hey man, Im doing Sound Production too, but I'm moving into Victoria halls no doubt will meet you my names Dan :0) take care
is anybody studying drama and performance this year?
Reply 55
Is Freshers week compulsary?

I'm still a bit clueless as what exactly it consists of to be honest, but then I noticed it involved stuff like clubbing, which obviously isn't in everyones tastes I began to wonder just how much of freshers week is compulsary, if at all?
Original post by Station
Is Freshers week compulsary?

I'm still a bit clueless as what exactly it consists of to be honest, but then I noticed it involved stuff like clubbing, which obviously isn't in everyones tastes I began to wonder just how much of freshers week is compulsary, if at all?

Do you know what time we have to be in tomorrow? It's not just clubbing, they have a fair at the university (loads of free stuff) and activities. Clubbing is at night time however, comedy nights or a quiet drink in the pub might take your fancy. Loads to do I'm just not sure what time to go to Wolves tomorrow (I've heard it's 2pm).

Can anyone clarify this?
Reply 57

I am, see you tomorrow :biggrin:
Original post by girly2
I am, see you tomorrow :biggrin:

Hey, are you in at 2pm tomorrow and are you going everyday this week or just your allocated day?
Reply 59
HYA
Anyone goes to the freshers at city campus this week
snetti

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending