Announcements Posted on
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)

Those women are very ugly.

WHY?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Iv just watched this. Bit weird! Didnt pay much attention though cos it was only on in the background!!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    Errr why shouldn't you do whatever suits you, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone?
    It is confusing for people. You wouldn't pick and choose bits of religions to follow for example, you would stick to one. It might be confusing for the children if they see a man giving birth, that's what I meant.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dunnicare)
    What happened to the old channel 4 documentaries?
    The robot waman, the eight limbed child, the girl with x-ray vision.....................oh wait. They were just as ****........only had riciulously exagurated titles.
    haha, ill rep you later when i get some more
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlebeckyx)
    I thought it was a very good documentary, I think these guys are very brave and I admire them for living their lives how they want to, not how the average person is 'expected' to live. They are great parents to their children, it is not 'un-natural' or 'weird' it's just unique.
    I'm not sure about 'unnatural' but it's definitely very weird. Shows like this are just the modern equivalent of circuses; a lot of people love a freak show.
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent)
    freak show.
    Thats what I was thinking. In the past these people would be in a circus somewhere..now people are celebrating their 'uniqueness'.

Mommy look at that weird kid
    He's not weird Timmy, he's 'special'
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonSkies)
    It is confusing for people. You wouldn't pick and choose bits of religions to follow for example, you would stick to one.
    So you should choose how you live your life based on what's less confusing for other people?

What's wrong with doing what makes you happy? By the way, you'd be hard pressed to find a single person in the world who follows their religion to the letter.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It is confusing for people. You wouldn't pick and choose bits of religions to follow for example, you would stick to one. It might be confusing for the children if they see a man giving birth, that's what I meant.
    What about those people that say "I'm spiritual" and end up being some bizarre Buddhist, Pagan, Christian mixture or something. Nothing is set in stone.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    :puke:

neg me all you want bitches, that is some nasty stuff.
    You're a dick, you need to grow up.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    So you should choose how you live your life based on what's less confusing for other people?

What's wrong with doing what makes you happy? By the way, you'd be hard pressed to find a single person in the world who follows their religion to the letter.
    Yes I realise this. What I meant was it could be confusing to other people like their children, if they see a man having a baby.

Fair enough they are entitled to live their lives as either gender, but once they have changed gender they should probably stick to it rather than having the best of both worlds if that makes sense.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent)
    WHY?

Their hair is too short.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm having a sh** later, do I win a TV contract?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thats what I was thinking. In the past these people would be in a circus somewhere..now people are celebrating their 'uniqueness'.

Mommy look at that weird kid
    He's not weird Timmy, he's 'special'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ant-again.html

I guess if you're infertile in this day and age, transgender is the way to go...
    They look happy, I guess that's what's most important...even though it seems a bit weird...they have a lovely daughter now.
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    You're a dick, you need to grow up.
    :rofl:

I'm a dick because I think they are weird. Fair enough. I just said what everyone else was thinking, man.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butties)
    What about those people that say "I'm spiritual" and end up being some bizarre Buddhist, Pagan, Christian mixture or something. Nothing is set in stone.
    Course not, but for something as specific as gender it's probably best to decide which one you want to live your life as and stay with whichever makes you happy rather than having children as a man, because you're not living as a man if you're pregnant.

It's just my opinion of course and everyone is entitled to theirs, but I personally think if you've chosen which gender to live as you shouldn't chop and change, it can be really damaging.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    it could be confusing to other people like their children, if they see a man having a baby.
    What's wrong with that? Why is confusion a bad thing? If children are confused by something, they ask questions, they receive answers, and they become more knowledgeable than they were before the confusion set in. I can only see that as a good thing, personally.

once they have changed gender they should probably stick to it rather than having the best of both worlds if that makes sense.
    What's wrong with having the best of both worlds? When you put it like that, it sounds like a sweet deal to me, and if it's not hurting anyone...
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loling909)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ant-again.html

I guess if you're infertile in this day and age, transgender is the way to go...
    LOL I heard about this guy/woman/whatever before as well. I think its obvious that its not normal to think like that, but hey, cest la vie. I'm not going to judge them or anything, I just ignore it normally. But in our society it probably isnt long until we start seeing incestual relationships or inter-species sex. You've gotta love liberals
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

I'm a dick because I think they are weird. Fair enough. I just said what everyone else was thinking, man.

What does 'weird' mean? Yeah, it may be out of the ordinary but I highly doubt it made you feel physically sick. Your attitude to the issue is pathetic, I'm just glad they've been brave enough to carry on living their lives in spite of people like you.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with that? Why is confusion a bad thing? If children are confused by something, they ask questions, they receive answers, and they become more knowledgeable than they were before the confusion set in. I can only see that as a good thing, personally.

What's wrong with having the best of both worlds? When you put it like that, it sounds like a sweet deal to me, and if it's not hurting anyone...
    That is your opinion, but I'm going to stick with mine because I personally believe if you have chosen to live your life as a man, you aren't actually being a man if you are pregnant so I don't really understand why you would want a mixture of both. You say it isn't hurting anyone, but for all we know their children could grow up confused and perhaps even bullied for having 'odd' parents or whatever.

I'm not saying it is right at all, but it could happen. I am not disputing that they are great parents, but when the children grow up things can happen to them which are out of their parents control.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOL I heard about this guy/woman/whatever before as well. I think its obvious that its not normal to think like that, but hey, cest la vie. I'm not going to judge them or anything, I just ignore it normally. But in our society it probably isnt long until we start seeing incestual relationships or inter-species sex. You've gotta love liberals
    Haha yeah I guess however incestual relationships are very common - cousin cousin marriages...inter-species sex - I heard about a man and a sheep once, someone told me it was in the news but that was ages ago and I can't remember :rolleyes:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 10, 2011
New on TSR

GCSE results day

How to make sure you're prepared for Thursday

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.