The Student Room Group

Bath or Warwick?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cleopatra
My sister is in her second year of Maths in Bath Uni. She is finding it very difficult! Wherever you go to do the course it will be hard (obviously :P). She got the grades AAAC (C in physics, A-s in maths, FM and Music).

Grades and situation look familiar... Kathryn? :tongue:

OP, Warwick and Bath are both great unis. The course at Warwick is harder (I've looked at it, and I study at Bath) but not by a great deal. Bath's campus is much more compact and the sports facilities are a lot better. Your best idea is to visit both and which one feels a better fit.
Reply 21
Original post by Hedgeman49
Grades and situation look familiar... Kathryn? :tongue:

OP, Warwick and Bath are both great unis. The course at Warwick is harder (I've looked at it, and I study at Bath) but not by a great deal. Bath's campus is much more compact and the sports facilities are a lot better. Your best idea is to visit both and which one feels a better fit.

How the hell did you guess that?? haha! if you're on about the same one as me then that's my sister :tongue:
How the hell did you guess that?? haha! if you're on about the same one as me then that's my sister :tongue:

She is one of my best friends! Went out for a meal and drinks with her and Dan on Friday night.
Reply 23
She is one of my best friends! Went out for a meal and drinks with her and Dan on Friday night.

Let me guess.. she had the salad? :smile:
Let me guess.. she had the salad? :smile:

Yes, and didn't eat the croutons or cheese because it was too salty... poor effort! Dan and I however had large burgers and pudding.
Reply 25
Yes, and didn't eat the croutons or cheese because it was too salty... poor effort!

Hahaha!! I could live for croutons :tongue:

Dan and I however had large burgers and pudding.

Show her how its done :biggrin:
Reply 26
go for bath!! warwick's night life isnt as good.... course wise i wouldnt know but you have to take into account where you would prefer to live! plus bath is on the time list top 20 ! xx

Quick Reply

Latest