The Student Room Group

The AQA AS Level Spanish revision thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
how did everyone think it went? i thought it was awful!
the writing questions choices weren't bad but who knows if my answer was any good!
As for the reading and listenings....
Reply 61
Yeh, great essay titles but some of the listening I understood what they said but thought the questions were a bit ambiguous like the falsa, verdad and no menciona questions. What did people put for those?
Reply 62
I thought the reading, listening and grammar questions were really hard! The essays were better than i thought, i did the technology one- what did everyone else do?
Personally, I didn't like any of the essay titles...chose sport one in the end.
Reply 64
I thought the listening was alright, it took our school half an hour to make it work properly though, the reading was okay but the grammar bit was horrible. The first one "Mi madre insistió en .................... el volumen (bajar)" I had no idea for. I did the technology question in the end, that was alright, I got a lot of subjunctive in.
Reply 65
Original post by Faiiliien
I thought the listening was alright, it took our school half an hour to make it work properly though, the reading was okay but the grammar bit was horrible. The first one "Mi madre insistió en .................... el volumen (bajar)" I had no idea for. I did the technology question in the end, that was alright, I got a lot of subjunctive in.

I just put 'bajar' in the end... 'My mother insisted in lowering the volume' makes sense I guess as it's certainly not the gerund...
Reply 66
Original post by Larry31
I just put 'bajar' in the end... 'My mother insisted in lowering the volume' makes sense I guess as it's certainly not the gerund...

I put the gerund first but I knew that wasn't right. I think I put bajó in the end, but I'm thinking that maybe it was bajé. I hate the preterite :|
Reply 67
I didn't realise that it said write on every line and so due to habit wrote on every other line...
What's gonna happen?
Reply 68
oh no i did that too.....
I thought it was okay, the grammar questions were a bit difficult, think I just went for "bajar" in the end but wasn't sure on that one either
Apparently it was "bajar"

Insistir en + infinitive:

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=709564
Reply 71
Original post by Buongiorno
Apparently it was "bajar"

Insistir en + infinitive:

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=709564

Phew, ah well at least I know that I have one mark xD there were two others, dirigir and capaz. Did you put dirigida and capaces as your answers?
Original post by Larry31
Phew, ah well at least I know that I have one mark xD there were two others, dirigir and capaz. Did you put dirigida and capaces as your answers?

Yep, I put dirigida and capaces too.
Capaces because 'z' changes to 'c' in the plural. Dirigida because it's the passive.

Did people put "ordernadores grises"?
Reply 73
Capaces because 'z' changes to 'c' in the plural. Dirigida because it's the passive.

Ok good xD yeah I put ordenadores grises :biggrin: I actually really liked the grammar :O I must just be completely loco xD
Reply 74

Yeah I put that but i'm disappointed to find out that bajando was wrong. what was the one with llamar at the end?? I put llame but have no idea why.

I think I may have completely messed up on the grammar. :frown:
Original post by Larry31
Ok good xD yeah I put ordenadores grises :biggrin: I actually really liked the grammar :O I must just be completely loco xD

I secretely enjoy grammar too :biggrin:
Reply 76

I put that too!
I thought the cloze test was surprisingly okay. But the essays and the V/F/N questions were a nightmare.
I was the only person in my class to do the technology question... Please tell me I'm not completely alone!?
Original post by f1234

Yeah I put that but i'm disappointed to find out that bajando was wrong. what was the one with llamar at the end?? I put llame but have no idea why.

I think I may have completely messed up on the grammar. :frown:

I put "llama" - I thought it was an imperative
Reply 78
I put llama, too; it was an imperative. Would've been llame if was 'don't call'.
I thought it was iffy - unofficial mark scheme gonna' be put together anytime soon? :P Hahaha.
Reply 79
Buongiorno;37542651]I put "llama" - I thought it was an imperative

oh well nothing I can do now, it seems to be the general consensus that this was right.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending