The Student Room Group

Events Management university choice

Hi, I'd like to ask for advice on choosing between University College Birmingham and University of East London for doing an Events Management course.

Here are some of my thoughts so far:

Location- Both are nice cities, so I don't really have a preference in this regard. I hear that London unis can become a little segregated due to home and international students not mixing, but I don't know if this is true for UEL. However, I do already know people at both Birmingham and London so the social aspect shouldn't really be an issue.

Course- This will obviously be the most important factor in my decision, so if possible I'd like to hear from people doing the course at each of the unis. However one thing that stands out to me is the fact that the UCB course degree is accredited by the University of Birmingham. This may be useful when it comes to employment prospects later down the line, and so may be a swinging factor if everything else is on a par.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to the replies.
Hi, I'm having trouble picking between the two. Just wondering what you ended up doing etc? Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply