Reply 80
Login details came today :woo:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by `R92
Didn't do ghostwalk last time so might check it out this freshers, also need to pimp out my room with some lovely posters

Where does everyone get the posters and stuff? Do they bring them because I don't have hardly anything on my walls at home.
Reply 82
Original post by Elliot.93
Where does everyone get the posters and stuff? Do they bring them because I don't have hardly anything on my walls at home.

Last year there were poster sales and stuff
Original post by Elliot.93

during freshers week there is a poster sale which lasts for a few days , and then a few more times thoughout the year,

but if you want to get some before, try places like HMV
Reply 84
Hi, I've got my unconditional from Lincoln and have applied for accommodation etc etc, but I haven't had anything through the post/email about Blackboard? Can someone fill me in as to what it is? I do have a tendency just to bin off most of my emails so I may have deleted it by mistake.

Also, when should we expect to hear what accommodation we have?

Thank you.
Reply 85
Original post by BigMO

Original post by BigMO
Hi, I've got my unconditional from Lincoln and have applied for accommodation etc etc, but I haven't had anything through the post/email about Blackboard? Can someone fill me in as to what it is? I do have a tendency just to bin off most of my emails so I may have deleted it by mistake.

Thank you.

my blackboard details came through the post to me, so check your mail, im sure you can email them if you have thrown the letter away, and in regards to the accommodation, from what i'v heard they will let us know when people have received their results, so they know they have got in.
Original post by BigMO

Thank you.

i wouldnt worry about getting your blackboard details, as i didnt get mine till i started and found out my student number, there wont be anyting important on blackboard until the official student lists are released anyways so i wouldnt worry tooo much, just be happy you are going to lincoln as it is amazing :biggrin:
Reply 87
Ah right cheers guys.
Reply 88
Hey, for anybody wondering about when they'll get their blackboard login details, I asked the Uni of Lincoln on twitter about it and they replied saying they were running a few schemes, meaning some people would get them sooner than others, and that they were sending them out in batches- hope this helps! :smile:
Reply 89
Hey guys, could someone please explain what this whole blackboard thing is about & if it concerns me?? Im an international postgrad student starting in september, incase u're wondering why i'm completely clueless!!lol....thanx in advance!!:smile:
Original post by Sasee
Hey guys, could someone please explain what this whole blackboard thing is about & if it concerns me?? Im an international postgrad student starting in september, incase u're wondering why i'm completely clueless!!lol....thanx in advance!!:smile:

Hey, it does concern you yes, but as the above poster said, some people are getting the info earlier than others. Blackboard is an online learning resource. Lecturers post lecture notes on there, you can contact your lecturers, find out course information etc. You shold get your details through soon, if not at enrollment. I don't know how it work for postgrads :smile: but don't panic.
Reply 91
Just wanted to say I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Reply 92
Okay, thanx a mil!!:smile:
Reply 93
I am literally counting down the days until we start. Only 20 days left at work :biggrin:

what date is everybody moving into their halls?
Reply 94
2 weeks today and I'm back up in Lincoln on the road of Carholme :woo: being home has been so boring.
Reply 95
Original post by Aidan90
I am literally counting down the days until we start. Only 20 days left at work :biggrin:

what date is everybody moving into their halls?

ooh how do you find out the moving in dates?

and ah I've got 24 more days of work left! :p:
Original post by TealMeUp

I think you only find out once you know what accomodation you're in after results, unless you're not a fresher of course.
Reply 97
Original post by TealMeUp

I went straight to Danesgate to get my room so everything is sorted. Unsure of all the dates though, freshers is the 19th right?

think i'll probably move in on the 17th
Reply 98
Got my accommodation allocation today, a bit surprised coz didn't expect it for at least another week! I guess its probably because i'm a postgrad and int'l student so there was no need to wait for results...Got the junxion, just as i wanted, yippppeeee!! Nway be on the lookout guys..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 99
Original post by lozzyhickers
I think you only find out once you know what accomodation you're in after results, unless you're not a fresher of course.

ah okay cheers :smile: Although I've already got my results as I've just had a year out, so not sure when they'll be in touch :/ Time will tell!

Original post by Aidan90
I went straight to Danesgate to get my room so everything is sorted. Unsure of all the dates though, freshers is the 19th right?

think i'll probably move in on the 17th

ah righty, and yeah I think it's the 19th :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest