The Student Room Group

Do you ever feel jealous out of nowhere?

I know this is a complete bull**** thread but I just want to know if I'm normal or not.
Basically, I get jealous when someone talks to my man even though we're not official yet or anything. I don't know why the hell I'm getting jealous, I just don't like this feeling you feel somewhere in your chest part. It's terrible and it makes me so sad and lonely. I have trust issues for a long time already and I feel like if I get attached to somebody especially to the guy I'm dating right now, I feel like he's going to break my heart. :sad: I think of these kind of things too much that it breaks my heart whenever I think of the future. Like I know we're not together yet, but the thought of me and him not talking anymore breaks my heart which I know that will not happen but still, I'm really scared and it's making me so sad. I'm falling for him and I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to stop me and him either. I just wish I don't feel jealous or insecure or over think things about the future because it's really bothering me.

Anyone else feel this way with their partner?
Yeah I've fealt this way before. With me, it was just hoping that they don't find someone better, funnier or whatever than me, so would then get jelous if she spent too much time with other people.
Original post by kristinaalovesu
Words

This is irrelevant, but I prefer to think your full name is Kristina Alovesu so I can get over the two a's in your username.
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I've fealt this way before. With me, it was just hoping that they don't find someone better, funnier or whatever than me, so would then get jelous if she spent too much time with other people.

Exactly like that as well. I hate feeling this, I'm trying so hard not to show that I'm jealous or insecure though.
Original post by Fumblenuts91

This is irrelevant, but I prefer to think your full name is Kristina Alovesu so I can get over the two a's in your username.

haha yes, my name is Kristina. :p: But my last name is different. :moon:
haha yes, my name is Kristina. :p: But my last name is different. :moon:

You've ruined it.

You've ruined it.

Aaw, I'm sorry my dear. Let's just pretend I didn't told you anything :colone:
I felt jealous when someone tried to flirt with my crush,,,
I know this is a complete bull**** thread but I just want to know if I'm normal or not.
Basically, I get jealous when someone talks to my man even though we're not official yet or anything. I don't know why the hell I'm getting jealous, I just don't like this feeling you feel somewhere in your chest part. It's terrible and it makes me so sad and lonely. I have trust issues for a long time already and I feel like if I get attached to somebody especially to the guy I'm dating right now, I feel like he's going to break my heart. :sad: I think of these kind of things too much that it breaks my heart whenever I think of the future. Like I know we're not together yet, but the thought of me and him not talking anymore breaks my heart which I know that will not happen but still, I'm really scared and it's making me so sad. I'm falling for him and I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to stop me and him either. I just wish I don't feel jealous or insecure or over think things about the future because it's really bothering me.

Maybe he's much more attractive than you are and you're scared of the inevitable - him leaving you for someone more attractive :console:
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s

Maybe he's much more attractive than you are and you're scared of the inevitable - him leaving you for someone more attractive :console:

Oh, I don't worry about that. In fact he's very grateful that I can put up with him regardless of how imperfect he is. If he wants to leave me for someone attractive, he should have done it by now knowing that he has lots of hot girls around him especially at his university/circle of friends. Just because you think I'm not pretty doesn't mean he looks at me the same way as you do. Yes he's attractive for me, Idk about you. Who knows he might not be your type of guy.
Reply 10

You are the most vile and obnoxious TSR member I've had the misfortune to come across. That is all.
Original post by Cicerao
You are the most vile and obnoxious TSR member I've had the misfortune to come across. That is all.

But this site just annoys me so much ffs, but I can't get it out of my head :angry:
Reply 12
But this site just annoys me so much ffs :angry:

Calm down, babe! :awesome:
Original post by Cicerao
Calm down, babe! :awesome:

I'll calm down if you calm down :awesome:
Reply 14
I'll calm down if you calm down :awesome:

I'll calm down if your mom calms down. She won't, though. :sexface:

Hey. Before I replied, I looked briefly at your tumblr and your profile. And this is how I'm going to structure my encouragement (in a silly, but positively vibed way)

You seem like a sharp, inquiring mind not phased by problem-solving and able to intellectually rationalise difficult means to achieve desired ends.
You are probably modest but also highly critical, of yourself and others
It is possible that you are a perfectionist, and think very clearly.
By the same token, you probably worry a lot, potentially about your health also.
You may also be quite picky about the people and things you surround yourself with.
You appear to me fairly soft and fluffy (penguins, bamby etc), and probably hang onto sentimental possessions, but definitely have your hardcore side, as the interest in medicine, disease and surgery suggests.
In fact, if you're an aspiring surgeon, you can probably make important decisions when it matters without emotional influence, using reason alone.

Look how wonderful you are! Not everyone's cup of tea, sure - and you got to accept that. But things like intelligence, ambition, lack of pretense and a noble kind of humility (which is fairly rare) are qualities that are sought after by certain kinds of men - intelligent, likely to do well, wishing for a stimulating companion, not just someone to agree with them all the time.

So with this in mind, whilst you probably won't be able to shake off the jealous feeling completely yet, you can rationalise that the right guy will be so happy he found you, because it's taken a while, he'd have no use looking elsewhere.
I hope all goes well with current guy. But remember: if it doesn't work out with this one, he's just not the right one for you.

Take care
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Cicerao
I'll calm down if your mom calms down. She won't, though. :sexface:

You've changed your tone from your first outburst :sexface:
Original post by forsaken_earth

Original post by forsaken_earth
Hey. Before I replied, I looked briefly at your tumblr and your profile. And this is how I'm going to structure my encouragement (in a silly, but positively vibed way)

You seem like a sharp, inquiring mind not phased by problem-solving and able to intellectually rationalise difficult means to achieve desired ends.
You are probably modest but also highly critical, of yourself and others
It is possible that you are a perfectionist, and think very clearly.
By the same token, you probably worry a lot, potentially about your health also.
You may also be quite picky about the people and things you surround yourself with.
You appear to me fairly soft and fluffy (penguins, bamby etc), and probably hang onto sentimental possessions, but definitely have your hardcore side, as the interest in medicine, disease and surgery suggests.
In fact, if you're an aspiring surgeon, you can probably make important decisions when it matters without emotional influence, using reason alone.

Look how wonderful you are! Not everyone's cup of tea, sure - and you got to accept that. But things like intelligence, ambition, lack of pretense and a noble kind of humility (which is fairly rare) are qualities that are sought after by certain kinds of men - intelligent, likely to do well, wishing for a stimulating companion, not just someone to agree with them all the time.

So with this in mind, whilst you probably won't be able to shake off the jealous feeling completely yet, you can rationalise that the right guy will be so happy he found you, because it's taken a while, he'd have no use looking elsewhere.
I hope all goes well with current guy. But remember: if it doesn't work out with this one, he's just not the right one for you.

Take care

That is the most inspiring message that I've ever heard for a long time. :smile:
Many thanks to you and your kindness. I appreciate it and I'll keep in mind that message of yours. :hugs:
(edited 12 years ago)
That is the most inspiring message that I've ever heard for a long time. :smile:
Many thanks to you and your kindness. I appreciate it and I'll keep in mind that message of yours. :hugs:

most most welcome =)

Quick Reply

Latest