The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCE Applied ICT Unit 3- June 2011 Exam

Scroll to see replies

Hey, i'll try to do what you did, or improvise. but i believe the first part of the questionnaire is about summarizing, or pointing out the advantages or disadvantages .. ryt?
Reply 21
Have any of you got the practise questions ? Our Teacher isn't going to teach us it .....
Reply 22
Wow! Yeah we get it nowish because of all these dodgey holidays due to royal wedding! Will be going through all formulas next week so will put em on here! & apprantly it's not that hard this year so good luck!
oh and our school doing it on 27th so I'd anyone does it before please help me.. Ihave 5 exams in 4days! ..
Reply 23
Original post by Sadii
Wow! Yeah we get it nowish because of all these dodgey holidays due to royal wedding! Will be going through all formulas next week so will put em on here! & apprantly it's not that hard this year so good luck!
oh and our school doing it on 27th so I'd anyone does it before please help me.. Ihave 5 exams in 4days! ..

I have 3 exams in 1 day, and then another one the next! :eek: (IT isn't one of them though)
Reply 24
Original post by hrickards

I have 3 exams in 1 day, and then another one the next! :eek: (IT isn't one of them though)

Damn.. I actaully know how that feels.. Had 3 in one day & was isolated from the school! :/ ict think if it is a memory game.. practise doing exam afew times by looking at past exams and all you got2 do is remember it! :smile:
Reply 25
My school suks :frown:
Omg this exam suks real bad :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 26
HEY GUYS JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT THE YELLOW BOX ON THE ADVERTISING SHEET IS FOR AN IF STATEMENT

sorry if this has alredy been posted and if you want i will post it :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by paul3200
HEY GUYS JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT THE YELLOW BOX ON THE ADVERTISING SHEET IS FOR AN IF STATEMENT

sorry if this has alredy been posted and if you want i will post it :smile:

If I remember correctly, you can just replicate the formula from the cells one column to the left of this yellow box.
Reply 28
If I remember correctly, you can just replicate the formula from the cells one column to the left of this yellow box.

yeah but you need the $ in random places and it took me ages to work out where

oh and can anyone help me where do i get the total costs, total revenue and total profit from???

do i use a sum thing on the totals sheet
or a cell reference on the monthly figures sheet

thanks
Reply 29
hey any one doing unit 7 ??

yeah but you need the $ in random places and it took me ages to work out where

oh and can anyone help me where do i get the total costs, total revenue and total profit from???

do i use a sum thing on the totals sheet
or a cell reference on the monthly figures sheet

thanks

To get the figures for the total costs, revenue and profit, you need to reference the cell with an = and the worksheet name and cell number. This is the only way it will work for these cells.

Hope this helps x
Reply 31
Original post by gemmasmith94
To get the figures for the total costs, revenue and profit, you need to reference the cell with an = and the worksheet name and cell number. This is the only way it will work for these cells.

Hope this helps x

One slightly (IMHO) easier way is to use 'Paste link' instead of referencing complicated cells.
Reply 32
im confused on the totals sheet, what does the row 'total sales factor' mean ? and what needs to be entered there?
Reply 33
Original post by gemmasmith94

Hope this helps x

i meant to say there are two ways to get the total costs, revenue and profit (which come up with two different values)

for Total costs do i use
=SUM(Totals!E39:P39)
OR
='Monthly Figures'!N14
Reply 34
Original post by dush_2
hey any one doing unit 7 ??

have a look here
Unit 7
Reply 35
hey guys is that really da exam, criously?..
Has anyone got answers to activity one?

•Listing key facts relevant to the problem you have to solve
•Outlining the decisions you have to make
•Identifying any constraints
•Describing what would make a good solution
•Summarise the current situation
•State any assumptions you are making.

Thanks... :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by hcoolj
hey guys is that really da exam, criously?..

noooooooooooooo learn english first.

has anyone got answers to this?
Reply 38
i meant to say there are two ways to get the total costs, revenue and profit (which come up with two different values)

for Total costs do i use
=SUM(Totals!E39:P39)
OR
='Monthly Figures'!N14

use ='Monthly Figures'!N14 for the total costs
Reply 39
Original post by John taylor

Original post by John taylor
Has anyone got answers to activity one?

•Listing key facts relevant to the problem you have to solve
•Outlining the decisions you have to make
•Identifying any constraints
•Describing what would make a good solution
•Summarise the current situation
•State any assumptions you are making.

Thanks... :smile:

Hey.. ive got most of the answers to some questions il right em up & put em in a new thread for ya'all soon! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest