The Student Room Group
University logo
Abertay University

Who's going to Abertay?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by THESHade

Looks liek you were exploring the "local" cusine when you were there :biggrin:
I can bring you bunch if you want :wink: :biggrin: (but I am not responsible for the final result when you get it... )

Well, my 17-year-old friend had just introduced me to her 40-y/o boyfriend. I needed comfort food XD

Somehow I don't think a kebab would survive very well on a train/bus/plane trip across Europe... Kudos if you try though :P
University logo
Abertay University
Reply 321
Original post by caiitlinz
Well, my 17-year-old friend had just introduced me to her 40-y/o boyfriend. I needed comfort food XD

Somehow I don't think a kebab would survive very well on a train/bus/plane trip across Europe... Kudos if you try though :P

MUHAHAUAH :biggrin: I think I might have scared my neighbors when I was laughing so hard :biggrin: yeaa... sorry I guess :biggrin:

Dude, if you commint urself to eat it I am going to bring it. :biggrin: But you would have to eat it even if it "gets its own life" if you know what I mean :biggrin:
No worries, it`s just a plane trip ... then bus, train, some itme in a fridge and hten train again :biggrin:
Reply 322
DO IT!!! HAHAHA

No one was mistaking for the mature one or anything, right?
Reply 323
Leaving my area on the 20th! :smile: Unconditional for Ethical Hacking and Accommodation in Opal 1 for B09B.

Anyone else in my area? Oo, whos going to the summer school thing? I'll see ya there if you are :smile:
Reply 324
Original post by SamBeau
Oo, whos going to the summer school thing? I'll see ya there if you are :smile:

I am! Studying something completely different tho :tongue: See you there :biggrin:
Reply 325
@SamBeau lol enjoy B9 we had some crazy times there last year
Reply 326
Original post by SamBeau
Leaving my area on the 20th! :smile: Unconditional for Ethical Hacking and Accommodation in Opal 1 for B09B.

Anyone else in my area? Oo, whos going to the summer school thing? I'll see ya there if you are :smile:

We have a flatmate finder on the Abertay Freshers facebook page if you wanna try chucking your name on that.
:smile:
Reply 327
Original post by Brizee
We have a flatmate finder on the Abertay Freshers facebook page if you wanna try chucking your name on that.
:smile:

Haha I already tried and no one (when i had entered it) has tried it for my flat :P Ill try again I think? Thank you though! :smile:
Reply 328
Original post by Gaffel
I am! Studying something completely different tho :tongue: See you there :biggrin:

Oh that's awesome! Whatcha studying? :biggrin:
Reply 329
Original post by panda s
@SamBeau lol enjoy B9 we had some crazy times there last year

...I heard about the condoms......and the apples and potatoes........
Reply 330
Original post by SamBeau
Oh that's awesome! Whatcha studying? :biggrin:

Behavioural Science :smile: Awesome, see you there then! :biggrin:
Reply 331
we should try this out during freshers

Reply 332
Original post by panda s

First guy not to puke wins? :biggrin:
Original post by panda s

Pff, amateurs.

Play both it could be an alchoholic games night.
Woo! Finally got my confirmation from Opal. Just gotta send my forms back. Everything is coming together last minute yay!
[INDENT]
Original post by Tortilliontaco
Woo! Finally got my confirmation from Opal. Just gotta send my forms back. Everything is coming together last minute yay!

You know what room or that you're in?
Original post by FrazerGrant
[INDENT]

You know what room or that you're in?

No, not yet :frown: I don't think You know until you send the signed lease back? There's a number on the lease, but I'm pretty sure it's not the room haha.
No, not yet :frown: I don't think You know until you send the signed lease back? There's a number on the lease, but I'm pretty sure it's not the room haha.

Forgive me dropping in on this conversation, but I had the same thought :smile: There's a bit on the Short Assured Lease that has the flat/room number, in the box labeled "premesis"
Reply 339

I seek no forgiveness - but what smartipants said :smile:

Original post by smartipants
Forgive me dropping in on this conversation, but I had the same thought :smile: There's a bit on the Short Assured Lease that has the flat/room number, in the box labeled "premesis"

Quick Reply

Latest