The Student Room Group

MS computers Conditional Offer Manchester

I received a conditional offer from Manchester for MS in Computers

In the students To Do List they have asked me to submit the proof of English Requirement by April 23.

By my results will come only by April 30.

What should I do now ? Will they accept it if it is delayed by 1 week.

They need a 100 on TOEFL and if I fall short of it . What can be done ? Can I take the test again ?

Please help me ASAP
Reply 1
best bet is to get in touch with them and explain your situation, and ask them for leniency
Reply 2
I'll try that ... thank you very much
Reply 3
Original post by jkcool

In the students To Do List they have asked me to submit the proof of English Requirement by April 23.

They need a 100 on TOEFL and if I fall short of it . What can be done ? Can I take the test again ?

Please help me ASAP

E-mail them or call them. Admissions and the CS people are pretty darn awesome! :biggrin: (I know that from having bothered them ever so often :tongue:)
Reply 4
Thank you.
Reply 5
Original post by aankhi
E-mail them or call them. Admissions and the CS people are pretty darn awesome! :biggrin: (I know that from having bothered them ever so often :tongue:)

Agreed. When I was speaking with the CS people at Manchester Uni they are freaking amazing!
Reply 6
Original post by markrush
Agreed. When I was speaking with the CS people at Manchester Uni they are freaking amazing!

All your posts increase my hope.
Reply 7
Original post by jkcool

Please help me ASAP

I also received a conditional offer from Manchester for MSc in Advanced Web Technologies. :biggrin:
I sent them an email and told me I have until 19 September to submit any outstanding documents.

Do you know whether is there any deadline to accept the offer?
Reply 8
Hi sorry to check the post very late.

Usually they want us to accept an unconditional offer and satisfy the conditions shortly.

I have completed the TOEFL and send them the scanned copy but no response yet.

What's your status now ?

Quick Reply