Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    :lol:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salfordfairy)
    Wow wish i had friends like u! Thats awful hope they dont revoke ure license is there a court case??? x
    LOL tell me about it :/ and yep there is
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    have you the OP been charged with causing/allowing them to drive?? if not dont worry. You would have been charged at about the same time as them.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i have no name)
    LOL tell me about it :/ and yep there is
    You're incredibly nieve to give keys to someone because "ITS RAINING OOOH NOEZ!!11"

This is why car premiums are so high and I hope yoru retarded friends learn a lesson about dirving a ton of metal recklessly.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcanine)
    I don't see how you could be banned?
    causing or permitting

have you been arrested or requested to give a statement to the police yet ?

if not do not go on tape / attend a contemp notes interview / 'give a statement' without a brief.

if you have i hope you have made it clear that you did not give them permission to drive
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilrascal19)
    I very much doubt you will get a ban, you haven't committed a crime.
    if the OP drops themself in it on tape / in a contemp. notes interview they have , causing or permitting driving without a licence / driving without insurance.

the idiots also won't be done for TWOC

it's routine to question / arrest for causing or permitting the owner /RK of a vehicle which is TWOCed by a friend family member and to drop it into either the interview or the disclosure that it'll be NFAd if you go on tape that the car was TWOCed
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fosters88)
    You have not commited an offence regarding driving with no full licence, mot, tax, insurance etc + you were not invovled in the accident / motoring offence if any was commited... so you should be in the clear.
    that's incorrect unless the people TWOCed the car, if the OP says he gave them the keys and permission to 'use' the car - which if he gave an unadvised interview he may well have done so then the offence is complete and the CPS may well run with it

the OP needs a good brief, ideally one better than the TWOCing muppets have got ...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippyRN)
    that's incorrect unless the people TWOCed the car, if the OP says he gave them the keys and permission to 'use' the car - which if he gave an unadvised interview he may well have done so then the offence is complete and the CPS may well run with it

the OP needs a good brief, ideally one better than the TWOCing muppets have got ...
    In my statement I said I gave them the keys with permission to go for a fag in the car. I explicitly stated that under any circumstances they are not allowed to drive my car and do not have my permission to drive it.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 21, 2011
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.