The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ooh I wanna be there now I can't wait until september!!!
Reply 21
northern_lass
hehe, memories (or not!) of that first night in the goose, and the pub crawl!!! :rolleyes: :embarasse :cheers:

Hey not forgetting the beer drinking!!! :eek:

Of course other than freshers, I would come to the rvc just for the Xmas ball!!! Roll on May!! :smile:
*Arwen*
Hey not forgetting the beer drinking!!! :eek:

Of course other than freshers, I would come to the rvc just for the Xmas ball!!! Roll on May!! :smile:

why roll on may for the xmas ball. surely the xmas ball would be in december? :confused:
Reply 23
mini_munchkin
why roll on may for the xmas ball. surely the xmas ball would be in december? :confused:

Very clever!!, I was implying that there was another ball - the May ball - apologies for the confusion :rolleyes: (We had the xmas ball on wednesday - it rocked!!)
Reply 24
The May ball is a free bar too YAY!!!!!
Reply 25
soz to say it so late lol but well done sophie and mini munchkin!!! soz if i sound a bit hyper but i just checked track and i got an offer for rvc too!!!! ABB!!! hope to see you guys there! it still hasnt sunk in!! :biggrin:
hull chic
The May ball is a free bar too YAY!!!!!

and why have you not told me this before!!!!!!!! bring it on!

soz to say it so late lol but well done sophie and mini munchkin!!! soz if i sound a bit hyper but i just checked track and i got an offer for rvc too!!!! ABB!!! hope to see you guys there! it still hasnt sunk in!!

trust me, it will never sink in till you get here, and its still not sunk in for me that im here! congrats on your offer! :biggrin:
Reply 27
willow7272
soz to say it so late lol but well done sophie and mini munchkin!!! soz if i sound a bit hyper but i just checked track and i got an offer for rvc too!!!! ABB!!! hope to see you guys there! it still hasnt sunk in!! :biggrin:

Congratulations thats fantastic!! :biggrin:
Reply 28
WOW does the may ball have a free bar....im sooo there.....congrats to all u guys with offers....and to all you guys waiting i didnt get my offers till way later in the year and im in my first year at rvc doing vet med now so dont panic yet.....
willow7272

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: they must really like you with an offer that low...

--------------

*Arwen*
Very clever!!, I was implying that there was another ball - the May ball - apologies for the confusion :rolleyes: (We had the xmas ball on wednesday - it rocked!!)

was it formal dress? and out of curiosity was it just vetties at the ball? because supposedly theres like 10 girls to every guy at the rvc which could make for an interesting ball lol :rolleyes:
Reply 30
mini_munchkin

was it formal dress? and out of curiosity was it just vetties at the ball? because supposedly theres like 10 girls to every guy at the rvc which could make for an interesting ball lol :rolleyes:

All vet people of all yeasr - like 800 people me thinks of vetmeds, vetscis, vet nursses...

I don't know the guy:girl ratio is that bad!! I'm not sure about the vetmeds, but on vetsci, there is a better ratio, like 1:4! Its really not a problem!
Reply 31
on vet med it is a pretty bad ratio.....like 20 guys out of 200 and some of them r gay!!!! Like our tutor groups we r in groups of 6 and theres like 1 guy per tutor group not sure if they even all have one guy but yeah theres like plenty of other students in london unis so dont panic.....and yeah the ball was formal dress....it was themed carnival though but most people came in ball or coctail dresses or suits..and it was really great .....def recommended for nxt year
tessa
WOW does the may ball have a free bar....im sooo there.....congrats to all u guys with offers....and to all you guys waiting i didnt get my offers till way later in the year and im in my first year at rvc doing vet med now so dont panic yet.....

ditto, but where are all the other students from other unis?! feelin a bit trapped at the moment!
Reply 33
northern_lass
ditto, but where are all the other students from other unis?! feelin a bit trapped at the moment!

Have you tried ULU? - I haven't personally, but its the union - so people must congregate there!!!
I GOT AN OFFER TOOOOOOO!!!!

sooooo sooo happy... my boyfriend was here... n i was like ooh.. i supose id better do my routine ucas track... wasnt really paying much attention.. loked over... and the colum of sents looked slightly different!
then i started screaming and crying and jumping round the house like a crazy person! lmao!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: sooooooooo happy!! im gonna be a vet!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 35
hippychick4eva
I GOT AN OFFER TOOOOOOO!!!!

sooooo sooo happy... my boyfriend was here... n i was like ooh.. i supose id better do my routine ucas track... wasnt really paying much attention.. loked over... and the colum of sents looked slightly different!
then i started screaming and crying and jumping round the house like a crazy person! lmao!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: sooooooooo happy!! im gonna be a vet!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
*Arwen*

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

keehee thanks!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: oooh so excited.. now ive just gotta work hard n get those A's!!
Reply 37
Yay
Reply 38
bit late but i got an offer for rvc too. AAA. I have bristol next week. Not sure that i care tho because i prefer rvc to bristol, unless they give me AAB im not really interested. Hope to see all you guys with offers next september!!
Reply 39
mawi99102
bit late but i got an offer for rvc too. AAA. I have bristol next week. Not sure that i care tho because i prefer rvc to bristol, unless they give me AAB im not really interested. Hope to see all you guys with offers next september!!

I think Bristol only ever give out AAA offers for VetMed

Latest

Trending

Trending