The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

which nottingham halls?

ok so i don't really know much about the different halls of residence at the university of nottingham and was wondering which ones have the best reputation.
i'm looking for ones that are middle of the range price, probably not the worst but not the most expensive either, which are known for being fun and perhaps, if possible, convenient/close for someone studying architecture but not necessary.
oh and i would also prefer self-catered
thanks
Original post by maxy101
ok so i don't really know much about the different halls of residence at the university of nottingham and was wondering which ones have the best reputation.
i'm looking for ones that are middle of the range price, probably not the worst but not the most expensive either, which are known for being fun and perhaps, if possible, convenient/close for someone studying architecture but not necessary.
oh and i would also prefer self-catered
thanks
From what I've been told catered halls are more sociable than self-catered, but that's just based on personal experiences. They might of been unlucky. Also you can't pick a catered hall, its randomly assigned now.
(edited 13 years ago)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
All catered accomodation is on campus, so if you want self catered it just means a slightly longer walk or bus ride to lelectures. As you can't choose which catered halls this year, only room type, I would expect that most halls would be just what you make of them really :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending