The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

why do essex girls wear hoop earrings?

they need some place to rest their ankles.
Don't do it you'll regret it later.
You do understand that most prostitutes are toothless junkies, don't you?
Reply 23
Regardless of whether or not the OP is a wind-up or not, the responses in general belie quite a culture of ignorance and lack of respect. Most prostitution is not as portrayed on TV - crack addicted 50 year old women in leopard-print lycra etc. It's not quite as it is in Germany or Holland, but I'm pretty certain that most home-grown hookers are probably cleaner than your average university student.

Just because a girl is charging £150/hour does not mean that's a bad bargain. Sure, with enough patience and a thick enough skin, one could find a companion in many town centres on a Friday night for the price of a few drinks. However, that's not where the alleged OP is. The alleged OP doesn't want that - someone in his position wants a superstar that will perform all manner of acts willingly and with joie de vivre. In today's market for such services, I reckon £150 sounds about right for the big city.

Is it ideal? Of course not, but anything else suggests that sex is a prize to be denied to the unattractive or socially inept. Which sounds rather unfair to me.
Reply 24
£150 an hour?!?!?!?!?!?!

Rip off.

Invest the money in gym membership, going out, meeting new people and it will happen.
Reply 25
Why not become a prostitute?

(You obviously have no moral objection to it.)
Reply 26
Original post by DeepStar
£150 an hour?!?!?!?!?!?!

Rip off.

Invest the money in gym membership, going out, meeting new people and it will happen.

This is exactly what I'm saying. You clearly believe that sex is something that only people who are in good physical condition are entitled to. What if a person is facially very unattractive - or perhaps disfigured or scarred? What if a person is socially very awkward? Should they be forced to undergo some sort of para-educational process including a physical fitness regime, public speaking classes and continual makeovers? How much will that cost? What do gym memberships cost? In London, it wouldn't surprise me if they are £75/monthly to start with (university gyms notwithstanding), add to that the time and effort involved.

Someone who might be a bit overweight, facially plain and uncharismatic should not be denied sex. If they want to make themselves over - fine. But if not, why criticize them for the other option?
Reply 27
Original post by Clip
This is exactly what I'm saying. You clearly believe that sex is something that only people who are in good physical condition are entitled to. What if a person is facially very unattractive - or perhaps disfigured or scarred? What if a person is socially very awkward? Should they be forced to undergo some sort of para-educational process including a physical fitness regime, public speaking classes and continual makeovers? How much will that cost? What do gym memberships cost? In London, it wouldn't surprise me if they are £75/monthly to start with (university gyms notwithstanding), add to that the time and effort involved.

Someone who might be a bit overweight, facially plain and uncharismatic should not be denied sex. If they want to make themselves over - fine. But if not, why criticize them for the other option?

That was just a suggestion for the OP. It has nothing to do what I personally believe about the kind of people who are entitled to sex.

I see your point too and obviously it is valid but the investment in the things I mentioned is more for his benefit in the long run and not just for getting sex. Once the OP is more confident in their own ability, fitness and attractiveness then surely that is a better deal and worth the money, time and effort invested - unless the sole aim for the OP is to have a one off and then be forever happy.

And I wasn't criticizing the OP for getting a prostitute but probably more for the general negative attitude. People who are a bit overweight, facially plain and uncharismatic aren't always denied sex but if the person themselves makes no effort to improve and change for the better then there's only so many situational factors that you can blame for it.
Im so academic - using Anon doesn't always hide the truth.
Original post by Anonymous
My face is among the ugliest in the planet - I'm overweight, slouched, have the social skills of a gnat and there is nothing good about me.

I'm one of these people that you call "incel"- involuntary celibates. I'm never going to get a girl to come within a foot of me at this rate, let alone lose my virginity.

I've been told that when you lose it you get a massive confidence boost and you can start getting luckier.

That, combined with plastic surgery on my face, will allow me to be a little happier in my life.

So how about a prostitute? Only £150 for an hour and probably quite fun.

What do you think?

you sound just like me, except I've ****** a couple of prostitutes already and imma having surgery on my face this summer.

lemme tell you from experience, you won't get a massive confidence boost from the prossie experience, because yo face will still be ugly as sin. But when your face is fixed you'll be less nervous with a girl that you got to **** properly.
Original post by Limitless
£150?!?!?!

Daylight robbery mate.

Don't you mean, redlight robbery? :awesome:

:getmecoat:
Original post by A level Az
Im so academic - using Anon doesn't always hide the truth.

Isn't she a girl?
3 words: GTL

1) GYM
2) TANNING
3) LAUNDRY
4) ....
5) PROFIT!!!!
A prostitute should cost much less.

How about this for thought, invest in a gym membership. :smile:
Reply 34
Man, Lets to Manila. We can get 2 girls and a midget for £8.
Reply 35
£150? They'll want to get married.
Original post by The-Real-One
Isn't she a girl?

So she says :ninja:
Original post by Anonymous
I don't see how going to the gym would work... girls obviously don't see your body until you take your shirt off.

I'm not so overweight it's obvious with my shirt on - my BMI is about 23.

Thats 7 away from obese.

£150 must seem like a good deal then...
Reply 38
I reckon no matter how facially ugly you are, if you get absolutely ripped and then shave all your hair off, you'll still get loads of attention from chicks.

When I say absolutely ripped, I mean absolutely ripped though. Only a massive, massive built body will compensate.

Plus, when you're ripped, you'll find confidence comes easily to you :smile:.

So...my point is...stop moping around and hit the gym hard.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by crazycake93
Thats 7 away from obese.

£150 must seem like a good deal then...

And it's 4.5 away from underweight... A BMI of 23 is normal.

Latest

Trending

Trending