hello all...
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 461
hello all...
Reply 462
Hey everyone, I can't stop checking my email today. I hate it.
Reply 463
Olym- me too,..its driving me crazy,..could you be able to call them,..am not sure if i can
Reply 464
called them. I was not awarded.
good luck guys!
Reply 465
Sorry to hear that sweetie. But don't give up!! Its unfair they have let you wait so long now.
Did the person tell you anything else? Like when the results will be official?
Wow. Maybe the only way we can find out is if we phone the office too. Maybe I should phone them too, the calling costs will be worth just knowing my fate
Reply 466
thanks, Olympya. thanks god I have another offer in Switzerland, though I wanted UWM so much... it was too much to wait
you should call. the woman just told me my outcome .
Original post by annushka
thanks, Olympya. thanks god I have another offer in Switzerland, though I wanted UWM so much... it was too much to wait
you should call. the woman just told me my outcome .

It's so weird that she didnt tell me my result and even said that I would receive an email from the university this week. But actually I got an email notifying my failure in the late of this day which was on my Junk mail :smile:). How ironic it is!

Anyway, congratulations with the offer from Switzerland, I'm still waiting for my fortune with Cardiff Uni.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 468
Original post by queenie0105
It's so weird that she didnt tell me my result and even said that I would receive an email from the university this week. But actually I got an email notifying my failure in the late of this day which was on my Junk mail :smile:). How ironic it is!

Anyway, congratulations with the offer from Switzerland, I'm still waiting for my fortune with Cardiff Uni.

they are all weird. but I think we all were so close as if were notified so late. because Friday morning she told me that no decision yet. I really wonder whom they rake.

good luck with Cardiff. I think everything that is done is for the better.
Reply 469
Original post by queenie0105

Hi queenie, me too. But this time I don't expect so much about Cardiff. You know, the number of full scholarships is just a few.

Ah, when it comes to the number of scholarships offered by Westminster, say Vietnam Scholarship, each session, in total just 2 to 3 Vietnamese student were awarded, but only 1 person won the Vietnam scholarship ever. :confused:

Anyway, I am now planning on taking entrance exam to FTU postgraduate.
Reply 470
Sorry to hear that queenie. All the best for your Cardiff application.
Guys, I want to phone but only have this number:
+44 (0) 20 7911 5000 ext 66257/66258

It says its their skype number. Is that their normal telephone number aswell? Sorry for the stupid question.
Reply 471
no, it their normal number. first you type that +44 (0) 20 7911 5000 and then when they ask about extention type 66257. also, I did not include (0) when I was calling,.
Reply 472
Thanks sweetie. But I cant get through. Its engaged :confused:
Must i just type the number as you said, or must i add my country's dialing code?
Reply 473
I was calling from my country like this:
00 44 20 7911 5000

maybe you should google to see what you should type before the number of uni!)
Reply 474
Thanks Annushka, it worked. The lady said they havent decided on mine and I will find out tomorrow by email. I just want tomorrow to come asap now
Reply 475
ohh dear!! it's a chance! hope it will turn out for you ok!!
Reply 476
am sorry for those of you who got regrets,..@annuska,..did you receive your email yesterday?did anyone receive an email yesterday??

A friend called westminster too,..and they said yesterday was the last sitting from the commitee to award scholarships,..and we will be informed starting today,..i just want to get done with this.
Hope it goes well...
Reply 477
maya 88, I called them. I haven't received any email. so, if it was the last sitting yesterday - I was really close to the end, though did not make it.
Reply 478
You called them yesterday and they gave you the results of your application yesterday??aww,..am sorry about that,..anything else they said?
Reply 479
Original post by annushka
ohh dear!! it's a chance! hope it will turn out for you ok!!

Thanks sweetie! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending