Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster Scholarships

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
To all u guys

Patience is virtue, let us not lose heart, lets hope we will be successful, if not well! that`s not the end of the world life still goes on. We will try in January intake. We will just keep on knocking one day the door will be opened so Cheers!!!!!!!!!!:goodluck:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 41
if they write that people who are not successfull will get the responds earlier - does anybody allready got such a email or letter ?
Reply 42
@TomTom023 i'd say it'll be all at once. A mass email can be sent out at the drop of a hat.

Same goes for those who got it but i'd say it'll be at least until after the 25th or so before we hear a thing. There must be a tonne of applications to sift through.
Reply 43
Any news guys? This is really getting on my nerves:frown:
Reply 44
Actually I do not understand why a modern University like Westminster do not update the applicants via twitter, facebook, blogs...

Instant of not pickin up the phone they just need to post - "we expect to give you feedback no ...." or something like that.
I understand that they dont want to send out a mail with a fixed date - but over twitter it would be so easy to give us feedback...
Reply 45
I agree with you. Most of my friends from other uni have already been notified, which is not the case with Westminster.
Reply 46
Hey to everybody?
Did anybody already got any decision? It is alreay a late July and I cannot wait to find out the outcome!!!! Should we call to the scholarship office? Ughhhh, don't know what to do! :-(
Reply 47
Hey vic2155 ~ I don't think that anyone got anything yet =)
Though it's late July, they possibly meant "end of" July... :erm:
Cause I can't think of any later July than 20s of it ...

Well, I wish all of us great patience!
Reply 48
Hi everybody! I confirm, nobody has received an answer yet, whether good or bad :s-smilie:
My main problem is that I have to answer to all my choices by tue 26th. What if I don't get the answer by then? If I don't get the scholarship, I won't be able to study at Westminster! :s-smilie:
I sent my application about a week and a half before the deadline, so my chances of actually getting the scholarship is 0-10% :frown:
This wait is driving me crazy!
Reply 49
It's true :frown: - @Lywick - I've got the same problem; I have to answer to my other choices but by the end of July - I hope we get - / + answers by then ......
Reply 50
@Lywick - There's no such thing as late submission having less chance! All applications are being reviewed at the same time... But if I were you I would try and think if it is worth waiting for and risking your other chances... Good luck with your decisions ~ Good luck to all of us about scholarships ! ^^
Reply 51
Yeah, Ichigo. But I live in Mauritius, so I don't know if the application actually reached Wmin before the deadline!
Reply 52
@Lywick: What do u mean with other choices? Have u been successfull with other scholarships allready?
Reply 53
TomTom, I meant the other unis I've applied to and received an unconditional offer. Yes, but it only amounts to about 2000 pounds, so it's not really that much. To study in UK, I NEED the Wmin scholarship :s

So, I'm guessing we'll be receiving our answers on Monday, as Tuesday's the deadlines for declining/accepting our offers on UCAS. Knowing Wmin, I don't suppose they'll be making it a must to answer way before. They always take their time :/
Reply 54
@Lywick - What do you mean by deadline on UCAS? - I did not apply via UCAS but UKPASS - or you're undergraduate?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 55
I'm undergrad, yes. I suppose you're postgrad then? Your deadline's Tue 26th too?
Reply 56
If they give us an aswer on Monday, it will be great.
Reply 57
Yes, postgrad. But, I have already accepted the offer, I think that I had to in order to apply for a scholarship. Anyway, If I'm not successful I will decline it.
Reply 58
I am also postgradute, and I also have accepted the offer and will decline it in case I don't get the scholarship.
Reply 59
What I find really strange is that some applicants have already been notified that they are successful with regard to their scholarship application. I did some digging on this forum and yes, many of them know the answer a month ago - weird isn't it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending