The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster Scholarships

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Thanks so much guys for the help. I will check out these sources. And congrats Anna, dear. You deserve it! :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Thank you candy, I hope you found something good :smile:
Reply 582
hi !! I have to apply in westminster for postgraduate on full scholarship. someone please tell me, that is this scholarship good ?? and furthermore i have to apply in MS biotechnology, is that a taught course programme or includes research as well ??
help !!
Reply 583
hi i am meriem and i am algerian
i want to ask some question :
if i need many to accept me in the university of Westminster.
what is the maximum to my result of School points .
what i must do to be architect .:smile:
Original post by meryouma
hi i am meriem and i am algerian
i want to ask some question :
if i need many to accept me in the university of Westminster.
what is the maximum to my result of School points .
what i must do to be architect .:smile:

Can you give some further information?
Are you going to apply for an undergraduate course?
You want to ask about scholarships or courses?
Reply 585
Hi! My name is Olivera and I am applying for a postgraduate scholarships for developing countries. Does anyone have a list of scholarship winners from last year? I am curious to see how many scholarships were given and for which departments. Tnx!
Reply 586
Hi Olivera! I’ve also applied for the same scholarship. What country do you come from?
Original post by olja
Hi! My name is Olivera and I am applying for a postgraduate scholarships for developing countries. Does anyone have a list of scholarship winners from last year? I am curious to see how many scholarships were given and for which departments. Tnx!
here is the list of 2012 scholarship recipients :wink:http://www.westminster.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/161567/Published-2012-Scholarship-Recipients.pdf
Reply 588
Hi everyone
i also applied for the same scholarship, too. Waiting for their reply. Nice to meet u
Reply 589
Nice to meet you too!:smile:
Hi
Ive got an Unconditional offer for MA Interior Design. Is there anyone who's applied for the same.

I have and im confused about which university to choose from. The other's ive applied to are Chelsea (UAL), Kingston and Hertfordshire.

Any advice ?
Hi everyone, I have been accepted for MA in Fashion business management at westminster. I have also applied for a scholarship. Any idea when we will be getting the results? The wait is killing me! :P
Reply 592
Original post by unnatirathore
Hi everyone, I have been accepted for MA in Fashion business management at westminster. I have also applied for a scholarship. Any idea when we will be getting the results? The wait is killing me! :P

Hi, I applied for a scholarship too but didn't received a notification of receipt email. I did however read posts from previous years and people received replies around late July - Early August (the ones in late July all seemed to be rejections though o.O ). The application deadline however was 31st May, so maybe this year it'll be earlier, since the deadline was in April. I just wanted to get an idea of how long I would need to wait. Hope that helps :wink:
Reply 593
I have also applied for Masters in Project management. I am still waiting for the decision. Does anybody know the exact date when they will reply and what are the chances of getting scholarship at westminster?
hey guys... i got a reply from them last week of may saying that i didnt receive any scholarship :frown: but all the best to u guys!
Original post by unnatirathore

Hi Unnatirathore,

I have also applied for MA IN Fashion Business Managment @ Westminister and i am also waiting for the results. Its really nice to know some one with whom we are gonna study with for one yr. If u got any reply do let me know ok
Is it true that the longer we wait, the more likely we are to get the scholarship since rejected candidates are informed much earlier?
Original post by elisazhuang
Is it true that the longer we wait, the more likely we are to get the scholarship since rejected candidates are informed much earlier?

Hi elisa, they will contact you very soon. They are through with the Scholarship Application Review. They have started sending notification to applicant on monday 9th of June 2014.
Are you sure? How do you know that?
I saw my friends receiving rejection letters in late May.
Original post by elisazhuang
Are you sure? How do you know that?
I saw my friends receiving rejection letters in late May.

I received an e-mail from the scholarships office yesterday 9th of June 2014. There is an error in the mail it was a blank mail no message there, I have replied them that they should re-send the mail so that I can know maybe I have been selected or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending