The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster Scholarships

Scroll to see replies

I am also on edge waiting to get their response. I applied for their half fee scholarship. Good luck guys.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by hazalt
Hi guys!
Is there anyone who had their result for september 2015 scholarships? I'm quite nervous... and I'm afraid to be late for my visa application.

Hi guys,
I received an email today and got the half fee scholarship. I am ecstatic right now. Anyone else received a response.
Original post by Beckyola
Hi guys,
I received an email today and got the half fee scholarship. I am ecstatic right now. Anyone else received a response.

Congratulations! That is really great news! ☺️ No news on my end yet.
Original post by rache526
Congratulations! That is really great news! ☺️ No news on my end yet.

Don't worry. You will receive good news soon enough. Cheers!
Don't worry. You will receive good news soon enough. Cheers!

Oh I hope! I applied for 75 and half scholarship like you. If I can't get a scholarship I couldn't afford it 😔 good luck to u and studying at Westminster! ☺️☺️
Reply 665
Hi guys,

Congratulations! Guess that means we'll all be receiving news soon, hopefully for the best!
Anyone else heard anything? No news yet for me :frown:
Original post by rache526
Anyone else heard anything? No news yet for me :frown:

got a rejection just now. I can't come to the UK then
Reply 668
I heard nothing yet.

Sorry fatharrry...
Reply 669
I just got my rejection mail.. for full tuition and full scholarship. Good luck friends..
it sucks man. Got accepted by nottingham and UCL also but put Westminster as my firm choice cos of scholarship and now I have nothing
I just found this thread! I got the intl undergrad full scholarship! Very excited.

For those of you who didn't get the scholarship, please try again next time :smile:
lol next time? It takes 2 years to apply. May as well just go some other unis (and better ranked seriously)
I didn't mean to be rude and I know well that you must wait for a certain period of time to apply again. Whatever you do, Good luck. Cheers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending