The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Nottingham took ages for mine, they were the last one to make me an offer.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hmm, it can't have been "ages" if you have it alrady :wink: I expected them to be the last to get back to me every since the beginning tho, so it's okay ..
Reply 3
I only got my letter today saying my application is being processed.. just over 2 weeks after my form was sent off.. apart from that still waiting.. it feels like longer though :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Don't worry. I didn't get an offer until the end of February last year. xx
Reply 5
Nottingham get that many applications, it always takes them an age to get out all their offer letters.
i didnt get one till late january. Dont worry xx
I didnt get one till March time either, they save the best till last.
Reply 8
i got mine in february last year i think it was because i had my interview in january and then it was 3 weeks after that!
Reply 9
Anne*UK*06
Argh, I still haven't heard from Nottingham :frown: I have had that letter saying it might take them till February to make a decision tho ... What about everyone else? I'm so jealous cos I know they've been giving out offers for my course !! lol Well, at least I haven't been rejected yet either ... :rolleyes:

I got the same letter, and they gave me an offer a few days later, so I wouldn't worry.
yeh i got the 'wait till feb letter.' im still waiitng for an offer for philosophy.. and since nottngham is where i wanna go im really worried :frown:
Indu.Mitra
yeh i got the 'wait till feb letter.' im still waiitng for an offer for philosophy.. and since nottngham is where i wanna go im really worried :frown:

they sent me a similar letter months before and i thought id been rejected but they gave me a offer.
still haven't heard either. Ive had letters saying that they are being as quick as possible and that they are considering the application....but no offer.
Reply 13
Guys it's not even after Christmas yet, calm down. xx
Quit worrying your nuts off. Like mousy said, we've just reached December. Forms are still being sent in. I've had friends recieve offers as late as May. Relax.
Reply 15
Oki :smile: Trying :wink:
Reply 16
Got it now :biggrin: I'm really, really surprised I didn't get rejected! Hard to grasp !!! So it took them about 8 weeks. Which isn't that bad, seeing as some of you had to wait till way into the next year!
I'm still waiting from nottingham, its frustrating me now. I just want to get the reply so i can send off my firm and insurance. everyone whos heard from notts that i know of for psychology have been rejected. hum. and i havnt heard yet. annoying.
Reply 18
At least you weren't in the first batch of rejections. if you know that you wouldn't put Notts as firm or insurance you could always withdraw the application. xx
Reply 19
Good luck with your app! Seeing as you have so many offers already, I doubt Notts would reject you :biggrin: Would you make it firm or insurance or rather not?