The Student Room Group

Need urgent help with STATA software

Hello all,

Is anybody out there any good with the statistical software STATA?

I've got coursework due in 2 weeks which is not that long (5-6 questions single part), but the questions are quite differently worded from tutorial work and lectures, and I'm struggling to work out how to approach them.

I'm not too bad at manual stats, but using this software is a nightmare sometimes.

If someone would be kind enough to pm me, and maybe chat via email/msn or something that would be fantastic and much appreciated.

I would also be willing to pay up to £15 (not much i know but all I can afford for now) for real quality help... Quite desperate and I really need a good grade (ie 60+%). The coursework comprises 30% of my final grade.

Thanks kindly to anyone that can help me.

EDIT: just realised this is in Uni courses, perhaps best moved to academic help? my bad!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by ManicManc
Hello all,

Is anybody out there any good with the statistical software STATA?

I've got coursework due in 2 weeks which is not that long (5-6 questions single part), but the questions are quite differently worded from tutorial work and lectures, and I'm struggling to work out how to approach them.

I'm not too bad at manual stats, but using this software is a nightmare sometimes.

If someone would be kind enough to pm me, and maybe chat via email/msn or something that would be fantastic and much appreciated.

I would also be willing to pay up to £15 (not much i know but all I can afford for now) for real quality help... Quite desperate and I really need a good grade (ie 60+%). The coursework comprises 30% of my final grade.

Thanks kindly to anyone that can help me.

EDIT: just realised this is in Uni courses, perhaps best moved to academic help? my bad!

Did anyone ever get back to you about Stata?? I might be able to help you, just did a fairly big research project with stata so its still quite fresh

good luck!!
Reply 2
Hi,

Did anyone respond to your message. I'm in desperate need of stata help too, could do with someone who knows a bit of economics as I'm trying to programme an economics model in stata. Also willing to pay anyone who is able to help me, again, can't afford much £25.

Please please respond!
Reply 3
I use stata, what do you need help with?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
I need help with statistics. Can you call me on 07840200492. Thanks a lot
Reply 5
Hi everyone! Need some help with STATA, can you please either PM me or text 07984697333. Will pay for help!!! :smile: Need it ASAP

Quick Reply

Latest