The Student Room Group

Can you go from offer > unsuccessful?

what i mean is has anyone been told the uni actually made a mistake and they meant to reject you.

its just something i worry about and the thread about "unsuccessful >> offer" reminded me
Reply 1
Original post by bestofyou
I doubt it was a mistake, just accept that the uni didn't want you.

what?
Reply 2
Original post by estrella1.1
what?

sorry, thought you meant you got rejected an wandered if the uni made a mistake
Reply 3
sorry, thought you meant you got rejected an wandered if the uni made a mistake

that's all right.

although if what you thought were true, what exactly would be the point of posting what you did?
Reply 4
Its not impossible, just very unlikely. Legally speaking, until you've actually enrolled on a course anything can happen.
Reply 5
that's all right.

although if what you thought were true, what exactly would be the point of posting what you did?

Why not post what I did?

I came across a thread a month or so back, some American with their head clearly up their ass thinking they were too good for a rejection. They asked "do the UK universities ever get the offers wrong, it appears I have a rejection" along those lines.
that's all right.

...Welcome to TSR
Reply 7
Why not post what I did?

I came across a thread a month or so back, some American with their head clearly up their ass thinking they were too good for a rejection. They asked "do the UK universities ever get the offers wrong, it appears I have a rejection" along those lines.

:lolwut: hm. well im not one of those people, i was just wondering. kind of irritating for you to assume so though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending