The Student Room Group

Bisexual but huge fear of sex with women

Scroll to see replies

Go to a GLAS party? I went to one, and to be honest I wasn't there to look for a relationship or anything, and just got talking to a girl, got really comfortable talking to her over a few months, and then one thing lead to another.. I think it depends with who you're with and how you both feel about each other.. idk
Original post by Anonymous
Mods: not sure if this should be here or in sexual health so please move it. I don't think it's very graphic :smile:

-----

I'm female and bisexual but much much more into women than men. I've only been with one person in my life and that was a guy. The thing is is that whenever I find forums online for bi/lesbian women everybody is really eager to be with another woman sexually...but that thought terrifies me. I think I just wouldn't know what to do and I'm worried that nobody would ever want to be with me because of that. I think, because I'm a woman, I'm intuitively expected to know what women like and find it more simple than being with a man. But it also feels like men are more simple sexually and it's really easy to find out what to do whereas because I have troubles with my own body I have no idea how I'd ever know what to do with another woman's body.
I don't know... I just always feel like a bad bisexual somehow because I don't seem to want the things I'm expected to want (because of my worry). And that makes me scared I'll never find a woman to be with if I don't already know what to do in bed. It just always feels like nobody else suffers from the same nervousness, which surely can't be true, can it?

I tottally understand how you feel. I've been experiencing the same problem, PM me? :redface:
Oh i have this problem too :frown:
Reply 23
I see I am late to the party but I totally have the same problem! I actually found a girl I was interested in, had the chance to sleep with her and blew it! a few times :frown: So what im saying is if you have the opportunity and you like/feel comfortable with the girl just go with it, nerves can be a good thing! and also people who have had more sexual partners ain't necassarily better in bed :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending