The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

To those studying Pharmacy at the University of Nottingham

I've got an offer for pharmacy, but I've got a few questions about accomodation and expenses. Can anyone tell me how long the course is as some halls cover 31 weeks only, and I'm unsure whether this is sufficient for the duration of the course. Also approximately how much will books cost per year, as the university website's advice is slightly too generalised and not specific to pharmacy ? Thanks in advance!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
hey I'm thinking about going to study MPharm at Notts too. but still being indecisive because I'm still considering Manchester atm...
wot others did you apply to?
sorry that I can't answer your questions above..
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by izec
hey I'm thinking about going to study MPharm at Notts too. but still being indecisive because I'm still considering Manchester atm...
wot others did you apply to?
sorry that I can't answer your questions above..

Original post by kashim91
I've got an offer for pharmacy, but I've got a few questions about accomodation and expenses. Can anyone tell me how long the course is as some halls cover 31 weeks only, and I'm unsure whether this is sufficient for the duration of the course. Also approximately how much will books cost per year, as the university website's advice is slightly too generalised and not specific to pharmacy ? Thanks in advance!

did you guys first apply for med?
Reply 3
Original post by mooh
did you guys first apply for med?

I did yes, with pharmacy being my back up, i have four rejections for medicine now, in january they asked me for an additional personal statement, which i had to make in two weeks, then a couple of weeks later they sent me an interview invite, i got an offer a couple of weeks ago, if you wanna see my medicine stats they are in my sig
Reply 4
Original post by kashim91
I did yes, with pharmacy being my back up, i have four rejections for medicine now, in january they asked me for an additional personal statement, which i had to make in two weeks, then a couple of weeks later they sent me an interview invite, i got an offer a couple of weeks ago, if you wanna see my medicine stats they are in my sig

same with me :smile:

Quick Reply