The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Access to Leeds module.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Does anybody know when we're supposed to receive our Access to Leeds results? I'm guessing it's around the same time as exam results, but I'm not really sure.

Original post by lalala1
I think is a few days before results day like 14th or something :smile:

Thanks.
(edited 12 years ago)
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 81
Original post by YYZ
Does anybody know when we're supposed to receive our Access to Leeds results? I'm guessing it's around the same time as exam results, but I'm not really sure.

I think is a few days before results day like 14th or something :smile:
Results come out the 15th of August.....the monday of the week A level results come out.

Btw can anyone help me?
When you submitted your assignment did you get any email confirmation? (not the uni email).
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by zxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjk
When you submitted your assignment did you get any email confirmation? (not the uni email).

Nope. I sent my assignment through email (maths; I had to write it by hand and scan it in), so I was kind of expecting some kind of reply, but I haven't had one.
ok thanx,yeah same was epecting a reply but none.
For people doing medicine,my A2L results came today.

*Big sigh of relief*
Reply 86
I passed it. BOOM that's a bit of a relief!
Reply 87
I just checked my VLE. When I sent the study skills assignment I got the confirmation screen and it all went through, but now it's saying I haven't submitted it! Has anybody else got this?
Have you checked the email address which the uni have used to contact you about the access scheme through the year? They should have emailed you about your results to that address. If not your course/department might not have got round to it yet.
Reply 89
I still don't have mine yet and I'm so worried! I did Law so I'm not sure because I've heard loads of people passing. I just hope they haven't got round to mine yet!
Reply 90
passed both mine for economics
waiting for thursday
Passed both of mine for Broadcast Journalism :biggrin:
passed both of them for Law :smile:
Reply 93

I did the module for medicine and i haven't heard from the uni yet which makes me think i failed it! how did you guys found out you passed did it tell you on the vle?
Reply 94
Original post by Aysh161
I did the module for medicine and i haven't heard from the uni yet which makes me think i failed it! how did you guys found out you passed did it tell you on the vle?

It was sent out in an email. They initially said that they'd be sent out on Monday, so you might have to wait until then.
Reply 95
Thanks if I don't get the results on monday I'll probably email them
Reply 96
Original post by Blink.
I just checked my VLE. When I sent the study skills assignment I got the confirmation screen and it all went through, but now it's saying I haven't submitted it! Has anybody else got this?

Don't worry! I had that problem too, I rung up Leeds about it about 2 months, when I checked the first assignment, that's no problem if you submitted it, it's for late submission, so if you've submitted it before the deadline then you're alright :smile:

I've passed too for Communications, hope it works out for all of us, guys :smile:
Reply 97
Need my results now, I cant wait much longer :smile: Anyone else doing Psychology?
Reply 98
Original post by stardropsx
Don't worry! I had that problem too, I rung up Leeds about it about 2 months, when I checked the first assignment, that's no problem if you submitted it, it's for late submission, so if you've submitted it before the deadline then you're alright :smile:

I've passed too for Communications, hope it works out for all of us, guys :smile:

Ah thanks! I was really worried haha, phew!

tom0116
Need my results now, I cant wait much longer Anyone else doing Psychology?

Me :smile: I'm still waiting too. I haven't seen many other people doing psychology, glad I've found one haha. Fingers crossed!
Knowing I've passed is a weight of my mind but I'm still anxious for the feedback they said they'd send out today!

Argh!

They sent out the results at around 15:30 so maybe they'll send them then? I can't imagine them being sent any later ¬_¬

Quick Reply

Latest