The Student Room Group

Why do so many people fancy their teachers?

I'm not saying it's wrong or anything as I'm one of these people. In fact, there are about 3 teachers in my 6th form who I'd love to shag :sexface:

What it is that makes them so attractive to us?

If you hadn't met your teacher 'crush' through school, would you still find them attractive if they walked past you on the street?

Do you think it's the whole idea of it being 'forbidden' and 'naughty' that makes them so much more appealing?

Scroll to see replies

It's because theyre older.

And off limits :tongue:

There's something appealing about wanting something that you know you can't get. It's kind of hot and tempting.

EDIT: just re read your post!
Thats the word
FORBIDDEN
(edited 12 years ago)
Gotta love a male teacher in a suit..
My substitute english teacher was Mr Scotland *drools*
Any man in a suit...:lovedup:
Immediately makes a man more attractive.
Reply 5
Them being forbidden mainly....but also some of them actually were hot :drool: I'd have loved to **** a few of em :wink: (My friends in 6th form were sure one of em wanted me as well)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Jar of Hearts
Any man in a suit...:lovedup:
Immediately makes a man more attractive.

Any woman in a dress like this makes her more attractive :lovedup:

My maths teacher wears tight dresses a LOT :coma:

EDIT: And ones like this :sexface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Authority. :wink:
Original post by LukeMT

Original post by LukeMT
Any woman in a dress like this makes her more attractive :lovedup:

My maths teacher wears tight dresses a LOT :coma:

EDIT: And ones like this :sexface:

I have a teacher like that... She also wears really high heels that she can't walk in but every male in the school thinks she;s stunning :P
However my math teacher had a hunchback and wore really long skirts and blouses from the 1800s...
Reply 9
I have a teacher like that... She also wears really high heels that she can't walk in but every male in the school thinks she;s stunning :P
However my math teacher had a hunchback and wore really long skirts and blouses from the 1800s...

Haha! All of the teachers in the maths department at my school are pretty attractive :wink:

One of my friends used to misbehave in maths just so that he'd have to stay in with the 'tight dress' teacher at lunchtimes (In years 10 & 11, if you get three 'strikes' from the same teacher in a week, you have to spend the lunchtimes of the next week with that teacher. I really don't know why the teachers actually give 3 strikes though - who wants to spend their hour off with one of their students? :tongue:)
(edited 12 years ago)
They want it too. I was sat in biology next to my mate, and our teacher walked over. She had to speak to one of us, so she said: "Can I squeeze in between you two boys?"

That is clear scientific proof that she wants some form of double penetration.
Reply 11
Original post by IFondledAGibbon
They want it too. I was sat in biology next to my mate, and our teacher walked over. She had to speak to one of us, so she said: "Can I squeeze in between you two boys?"

That is clear scientific proof that she wants some form of double penetration.

Clearly! And it would be rude not to give it to her :tongue:
Original post by LukeMT
Haha! All of the teachers in the maths department at my school are pretty attractive :wink:

One of my friends used to misbehave in maths just so that he'd have to stay in with the 'tight dress' teacher at lunchtimes (In years 10 & 11, if you get three 'strikes' from the same teacher in a week, you have to spend the lunchtimes of the next week with that teacher. I really don't know why the teachers actually give 3 strikes though - who wants to spend their hour off with one of their students? :tongue:)

That sounds like more of a punishment for the teachers than the students!

Unless the teacher happens to be some kind of pervert, longing to spend to an hour of their time in the company of a sexy young boy/girl.
Reply 13

Same, old English teacher :colone:.
One of my mates asked her to the prom.
For lads its a kind of asserting male power thing. The idea of being able to score sexually, with a woman who is older, and supposed to be in a position of power, is a real turn on, it feels like an ultimate statement of masculinity...yes you're my teacher, but I'm still male and you're female, you want me and I can make you do things to me.

For girls I would guess its more a kind of looking up to authority and maturity, and also a reaction to females being more mature than their male peers. If you get the more intellectual teenage girl, who is into literature and so on, and is awaiting her first sexual experiences, she is going to be both nervous and curious about them but also will probably have romanticised ideas of relationships. She will have boys her own age coming at her with advances on text/facebook like "yo babes i wanna finger ur pussy lol" and will probably be unenthusiastic, but she can fantasise about her 30 year old male teacher, who is well mannered, familiar with the same type of literature that she is, has a reasonable disposable income and could probably take her out on proper dates and make her feel like a woman. Even though she knows it can't happen, in her head she likes the idea. In the end she will come back to reality and lose her virginity to a semi-literate chav at a house party when she's drunk, and from then on her life will be constantly about re-evaluating her expectations. Downwards.
Reply 15
i dont, i think their all *****
Reply 16
Original post by MagicNMedicine
For lads its a kind of asserting male power thing. The idea of being able to score sexually, with a woman who is older, and supposed to be in a position of power, is a real turn on, it feels like an ultimate statement of masculinity...yes you're my teacher, but I'm still male and you're female, you want me and I can make you do things to me.

For girls I would guess its more a kind of looking up to authority and maturity, and also a reaction to females being more mature than their male peers. If you get the more intellectual teenage girl, who is into literature and so on, and is awaiting her first sexual experiences, she is going to be both nervous and curious about them but also will probably have romanticised ideas of relationships. She will have boys her own age coming at her with advances on text/facebook like "yo babes i wanna finger ur pussy lol" and will probably be unenthusiastic, but she can fantasise about her 30 year old male teacher, who is well mannered, familiar with the same type of literature that she is, has a reasonable disposable income and could probably take her out on proper dates and make her feel like a woman. Even though she knows it can't happen, in her head she likes the idea. In the end she will come back to reality and lose her virginity to a semi-literate chav at a house party when she's drunk, and from then on her life will be constantly about re-evaluating her expectations. Downwards.

Wow, that's an impressive answer! :tongue:
Reply 17
Theres nothing hotter then doing you're teacher in the classroom.
teacher/student roleplay :sogood: :dice:

:u:
Reply 19
Original post by MagicNMedicine

:rofl:

Quick Reply