The Student Room Group

Applied Business OCR A2 (Strategic Decision Making) - 24th June 2011

Hello, I'm just wondering what people think is likely to appear on the exam paper? It seems a lot of it is regarding Human Resources, and Decision Tree's seems to be one they're likely to ask.

Any Ideas?
Reply 1
+ the dates meant to be the 10th not the 24th :smile:
Reply 2
As I sat the exam in the january (Strategic Decision Making), I can tell you based on my instincts what you will most likely see on the exam. In all circumstances, you should still revise everything and focus more on what you don't know. There are a lot of tricks in these exams that you need to fish out by nailing the theory - and if you do that successfully, the B/C will be there.

What will be on the exam:
- Net Present Value
- Critical Path
- Mission statements, aims and objectives
- Decision Trees

Good luck.
Reply 3
I've looked at past papers, and know the type of layout that they tend to adopt. Normally starts with business goal stuff, then moves on gradually. How'd you find the January one?

I'm aiming to nail the exam and try get in the regions of 80% +, and there isn't that much theory to learn which is nicee :smile:
Original post by danabb92

I've looked at past papers, and know the type of layout that they tend to adopt. Normally starts with business goal stuff, then moves on gradually. How'd you find the January one?

I'm aiming to nail the exam and try get in the regions of 80% +, and there isn't that much theory to learn which is nicee :smile:

Hi,

I see you are doing the OCR Applied Business exam on June 10th.

Just wondering if you are struggling and would like the toolkit produced by Tutor2u.
If you do , here is the link.:smile:

http://www.school-portal.co.uk/GroupDownloadFile.asp?GroupId=336816&ResourceID=3892957
Reply 5
Thankyou :smile: was very helpful, ready for the exam?
Thankyou :smile: was very helpful, ready for the exam?

Your welcome :smile:

I guess so but you never know what surprise they will put in there to test you, what about yourself, u ready?
Reply 7
yeh I will be by the time it comes around :smile: just hope there's confusing questions as no doubt OCR will find a way to make it as awkward and ambiguous as possible!
yeh I will be by the time it comes around :smile: just hope there's confusing questions as no doubt OCR will find a way to make it as awkward and ambiguous as possible!

Oh ok coolio..well good luck anyway :smile: x
Reply 9
Original post by Shanaz_Raina_92
Oh ok coolio..well good luck anyway :smile: x

and you :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending