The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well i got 18/33 of on my last coursework. But iz only 1st yr.
Reply 2
yeah but, u need to do well in the first year, so u wnt have trouble in the 2nd year :wink:
Reply 3
Look at the longer picture it is coursework, not an exam the coursework counts as a minority % compared to the exams.
Reply 4
do u no wat, my coursework is 50percent final mark overall and so is my exam 50percent that makes 100percent. so coursework for me is really important, carries as much marks as the exam
Reply 5
Then Go Study...........
Reply 6
Got 88/90 on my first german coursework. yay.
Reply 7
Congrats!!!
Reply 8
Fleece
Got 88/90 on my first german coursework. yay.

yayyy the highest result in my class was 60percent. oh well
Got 78% for my first piece of coursework ( a presentation) and 60% for the second in a different subject. Pleased with both but especially the second as ive rarely handed in an essay with which i was less satisfied - i was worried over whether or not it would be a pass even.
Reply 10
63% and 69%, but this is just for my first year essays
Reply 11
I got an 76% for my first essay last year and continued around that mark for the rest of the year. Despite giving in LOADS of coursework this year, I am still yet to recieve any marks back, which is all rather annoying.
Reply 12
I got 73 for my first coursework last year! And I've never matched that since :frown:

Got a solid 2:1 on my first on this year though, so I'm reasonably pleased.
I just got 67% on my first coursework today - and yeah it matters a lot lol because that module is 100% coursework!