Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

May 2011 AQA Philosophy Exams

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DemolitionLovers)
    I'm resitting on Wednesday too. I have no idea how you have revised all of those topics! I've only done morality and reason and experience. For R&E I'm pretty sure conceptual schemes and innate ideas will come up.

Just make sure that you put enough points down roughly 4-5 and follow them through with what the philosophers/theory says, any criticisms, any responses and how it leaves the theory
    It's been hard, especially with my lack of motivation over christmas! Luckily i've just gone over conceptual schemes and finally understand Kant's Synthetic a priori which is good Thanks

Ok, thank you very much, it's quite hard to put a lot of detail in in an essay which you only have half an hour to write, especially now i'm used to doing hour ones for A2, thanks for the tips! And GOOD LUCK!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ttorria)
    Hey, i was similar, i got A's and B's all year and came out with a C?! I'm resitting in a couple of days, what do you think will come up? I did morality, reason and experience, free will and determinism and god and the world

Also any tips?? thanks
    Im resitting as well and do u have any tips on how religious and scientific people experience the world differently. and do u know the difference between reason and causes. please
    thanks
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DemolitionLovers)
    Don't worry, I was gutted when I came out with a B overall, never got under an A! Are you resitting?
    I feel the same, I was told I was working at an A.. obviously not but oh lord, I resat both exams and hopefully I did better than before.. I say it should be easy to do better but I can guarantee I've got another awful grade.
    My college appealed, and AQA remarked our papers.. but marked everyone down, then as soon as we asked to see the papers, they told us they'd destroyed them. I can't see how that's fair! Not only that but my college lied to me on results day and told me I got a D (awful, ugh)... when it turns out I got an E!
    Moan moan moan, I'm sorry. haha I just hope it went better!
    And good luck for everyone else's results too

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 25, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.