The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

nottingham univeristy apply for single study flat dosent work WTF?

it say fully allocated, i thought there were no preferences and its spread out WTF!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO ANGRY!
Reply 1
??????????????????
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
It's first come first served...applications for accommodation opened on the 1st of March. You can't pick which halls you want but you can pick the room type and campus if they are still available.
Reply 3
Original post by mooh
it say fully allocated, i thought there were no preferences and its spread out WTF!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO ANGRY!

Wow! :confused:

Why not just contact the Uni and ask for help?

Was there really any need to start such an incoherent thread?
You could move in to a rented house... Incidentally, are you hawt?:tongue:
Reply 5
Why do you have to make so many threads?
Make one and ask all the questions in that thread.
Reply 6
Original post by Wanischa
Why do you have to make so many threads?
Make one and ask all the questions in that thread.

okay i have afinal ques for you:
can we choose between 3 places from our preferences or will we just be given one choice?
Original post by mooh
okay i have afinal ques for you:
can we choose between 3 places from our preferences or will we just be given one choice?

If this is for self-catered, then Wanischa is more help, but they don't give you a selection from which you pick, you get put in one and if you don't like it, politely ask for a hall change (not in the manner you have displayed in your first post).
Reply 8
Original post by yahyahyahs
If this is for self-catered, then Wanischa is more help, but they don't give you a selection from which you pick, you get put in one and if you don't like it, politely ask for a hall change (not in the manner you have displayed in your first post).

its in self catered? sorry?
also can you change in first yr anyway?i called my friend and thats what he said?
Reply 9
You will be given one offer of an accommodation (this can be from one of your preference or whatever left)
You can change once you move into your accommodation but you will have to find someone to fill your room,
otherwise you will have to pay for the whole price for your accommodation even if you are not going to be staying in it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending