The Student Room Group

Cardiff City FC Appreciation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alpharius
He never scored many for Forest anyway.

If he doesn't want to stay, its his choice. His heart isn't in the club (I'm a Forest fan too, btw).

I imagine he never lowered his wage demands, which would go with what Arthur said the other week.
Original post by Tricky_Tree
I imagine he never lowered his wage demands, which would go with what Arthur said the other week.

Probaby true.

Still, if he doesn't want to play for Forest, no point in keeping him.
Earnshaw was the only player who was a threat against Swansea in the playoff semi. Everyone said that. He was the only player who could have got you back in the game and almost did. The reason he didn't score many was because Billy Davies, like Dave Jones, had his favourites he always picked and Earnshaw was often on the bench. Earnshaw is a quality player at this level.
(edited 12 years ago)
He came home coz he's a blue, Earnie, Earnie,
Cardiff City through and through, Earnie, Earnie,
Summersaults, machine gun fire,
Now he's back the new messiah,
Robert Earnshaw Cardiff's number 9....

na na na na na na na na na na ............

:woo:
Reply 184
Hopefully he'll be banging in the goals for us this season! We need someone to after that disappointing slump at the end of the season from Bothroyd. Probably a good job we got rid of him. Spent more time on the floor than he did on his own 2 feet.
The king has returned!
Even our white kit is better than Swansea's. :colone:

Its lush IMO.
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
Even our white kit is better than Swansea's. :colone:

Its lush IMO.

It's a horrible kit. That v neck aint good. Nice than your blue one though. Everything looks oversized on it. Ugh!
Original post by Gob Bluth
It's a horrible kit. That v neck aint good. Nice than your blue one though. Everything looks oversized on it. Ugh!

The collar on that looks absolutely homosexual.

The collar on that looks absolutely homosexual.

Meh it's nice though. Anything beats a v neck! Adidas and Nike generally make the only nice kits from what i see.
Original post by Gob Bluth
Meh it's nice though. Anything beats a v neck! Adidas and Nike generally make the only nice kits from what i see.

It only looks oversized because of the pic. This one is better :smile:

Its lush.
new blog post

www.jb91.co.uk
(edited 12 years ago)
Great performance today from Joe Mason and Craig Conway. Conway was tormenting their defenders at times and stepped their right back quite a lot. Much better than what we're used to seeing. Miller looked decent as well when he came on but probably needs more time to get up to speed. :smile:
It is absolutely amazing not to have Bothroyd rolling all over the floor anymore. His face ANGERS me

Original post by roseroserose.
It is absolutely amazing not to have Bothroyd rolling all over the floor anymore. His face ANGERS me

Anything Bothroyd can do, Gestede can do better.... :flute:

Rudy has everything Bothroyd has without the pansy attitude.
Anything Bothroyd can do, Gestede can do better.... :flute:

Rudy has everything Bothroyd has without the pansy attitude.

He came on and changed the game and was really trying to get your fans going, i love this guy already and i'm not even a Cardiff fan :tongue:
Really impressed with Gestede hopefully more to come from him! Marshall was a beast in goal at West Ham as well. Glad hes back in between the sticks!
Reply 197
Looking forward to the game at our place tonight. You've got a few out so it should probably be quite even, your squad players versus a League 2 side. Hopefully Cardiff will turn out in good numbers like they usually do. :smile:
Great result in the cup with the youngsters on display. Ibrahim Farah, really impressed with his performance as well as the others. He could be something extremely special :biggrin:

Oh, by the way, there is a God.

Some of those goals are 10 times better than a lot of Premiership goals. That volley where he flicked it up and then shot was just amazing. Clearly in the top 5 players in the Championship and good enough for the Premiership, really dont understand how he is still with us, might not be by September but he is still a legend. :adore:
How's life back in the Championship? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest