The Student Room Group

should I continue...

I have been accepted with an unconditional should I continue doing the extra AS subjects I started this year or concentrate on getting a job for a few months for some extra money while I start my studies?
Reply 1
Or do both?
Reply 2
both isnt really a option as im in 6th form 5 days a week so id then jsut have the weekend a part-time job would then take up them two days

so its basically full time job for a few months
or carry on studying
Reply 3
Work nights after 6th form?
Reply 4
Since they are only AS subjects, the exams are coming up soon, latest they go is early June, just revise for them, look for a job while your at it, then hopefully by June you're all sorted for the summer.
You might as well carry on :smile: There's only the exams to go! Otherwise think how much time you've wasted, plus you might change your mind.
Reply 6
okay so i officially got offered a job starting tomorrow full-time my mate asked his manager who said they do need more staff

so i would no longer be concentrating on finding a job
but actually doing said job

plus i was sacked from my previous job(i was off and late alot the month after my granddad died and they said this was grounds to sack me)
so i tohught having a newer job on my cv which i was not sacked from would be a good idea especially with me needing a part time job while i study

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending