The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

St Peters Court 2011

I saw the other St Peters Court post, but those people were talking in 2009.

:smile::smile::smile: 2 years later, lets talk in this thread :smile::smile::smile:

So who is heading for SPC in 2011? :biggrin:

Block? Flat?

I've only found a few on here and SPC is HUGE! There must be more of you lerking on here... Show yourselves!!!! (please)

xxx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've just applied for my accommodation and put SPC as my first choice, hoping i'll get in!
What are you studying at nottingham?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
finance accountin and management u? ooo yayy :smile:
Reply 3
I've just had confirmation that I've got my room at SPC! Block B, haven't seen anyone else in there. Study English lit/lang :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by nejones2
I've just had confirmation that I've got my room at SPC! Block B, haven't seen anyone else in there. Study English lit/lang :smile:

wehayyy welcomeee :smile: :smile: are u conditionall or unconn?
Reply 5
Block F, Flat 21, Room A. Boomboom.
Reply 6
Block C, Flat 11, Room C

Studying Computer Science Msci (G404) :smile:

I hope i find some room mates.. dont have any yet
Reply 7
Conditional offer to study Neuroscience :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by cccdude
Block C, Flat 11, Room C

Studying Computer Science Msci (G404) :smile:

I hope i find some room mates.. dont have any yet

Aww its ok. My room mates have completed their bookings but i dunno where the hell they are on here, or Yougo, or anywhere for that matter.

Thats a point i didnt even state my own block or flat lmao.

BLOCK A, FLAT 3!!!!
xxx

Original post by Charlie93x
Conditional offer to study Neuroscience :smile:

Aww kool. Brain stuff :smile: :smile: The only thing that interests me in brains, is Dr Shepherd from Grey's Anatomy LOL xx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
Hmm same here they have all been offered the rooms aswell.. oh well i dont mind if i have to wait on the day to meet them.. will be a suprise finding out who they are on the day rather than beforehand
Original post by nejones2

Block B too waheyy!
Original post by cccdude
Hmm same here they have all been offered the rooms aswell.. oh well i dont mind if i have to wait on the day to meet them.. will be a suprise finding out who they are on the day rather than beforehand

i guess so. but its kinda nice to c who ur living with lol.
Reply 12
sent off my application 2 days ago! will be an undergraduate in pharmacy! (at uni of notts) :smile::smile: first time away from home so i'm just hoping my flatmates aren't complete psychos
Reply 13
Original post by sumsam
sent off my application 2 days ago! will be an undergraduate in pharmacy! (at uni of notts) :smile::smile: first time away from home so i'm just hoping my flatmates aren't complete psychos

Haha!! :P

How long did it take for everyone to hear back from the accommodation office, i know they say it'll be two weeks but was it faster than that?
Original post by Charlie93x
Haha!! :P

How long did it take for everyone to hear back from the accommodation office, i know they say it'll be two weeks but was it faster than that?

yeah it was much quicker than two weeks. they sent me my application within days, and then when i filled it in they sent me the contract like 2 days after, and then when i sent it back i got my room the next day! u? x
Original post by sumsam

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. i hope none of us end up with psychos to behonest! i really hope i dont get any freakish people...!
Block A Flat 2. Already found one housemate anther 4 yet to be found. :smile:
Original post by sumsam

Same 1st time away from home but loool at 'psychos' bit extreme but yes no one would want that.
Reply 18
Block E Flat 17 :smile:
Reply 19
Didn't see this thread! Block A Flat 1 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending