The Student Room Group

i want to buy lube from superdrug

my friend bought a £3.50 bottle of strawberry lube and told me that it felt like heaven when he knocked one off using this (said it tasted nice too). i wanna buy this but it would be awkward as **** waiting in the queue and rolling up to the till with a masturbating accessory in my hand.

what do i do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Got any supermarkets like Tesco near you? Then you can use the self service check out.
Talk to girls more.
Get it from ann summers. There's always people in there buying sex stuff too so it's less awkward
Reply 4
Original post by UnashamedLiberal
Talk to girls more.
lol @ this guy trying so hard to sound cool.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
Boots and Tesco sometimes have self-service checkouts. Or buy condoms along with it. You can buy it on-line as well. It comes in discrete packaging, so no-one has to know.
Reply 6
Original post by morning boner
my friend bought a £3.50 bottle of strawberry lube and told me that it felt like heaven when he knocked one off using this (said it tasted nice too). i wanna buy this but it would be awkward as **** waiting in the queue and rolling up to the till with a masturbating accessory in my hand.

what do i do?

Online shopping! Superdrug's got good, quick delivery, and it comes unmarked.

As a girl, I still find it embarressing to buy things like condoms and lube in shops, even via self service. So I just buy things online, it gets it done, hassle free and you don't have to face anyone when buying it.
Reply 7
Ask your friend how he got his and then do the same. Or just go to a self checkout.
Reply 8
Original post by SomethingBLUE
Get it from ann summers. There's always people in there buying sex stuff too so it's less awkward
i'm not travelling half an hour on a bus for a bottle of lube lol. people are probably buying dildo's and **** and i'll be holding a bottle of lube like some excited virgin, pfft
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Jabblez
Online shopping! Superdrug's got good, quick delivery, and it comes unmarked.

As a girl, I still find it embarressing to buy things like condoms and lube in shops, even via self service. So I just buy things online, it gets it done, hassle free and you don't have to face anyone when buying it.
yeah... how do i explain myself to my parents when a bottle of lube comes through the post.

p.s. you sound like you're up for some fun. holla at man if you live in london
Reply 10
I've had to buy worse things before in boots /cringe/
No one is really gonna be watching you though and I'm sure the people on checkouts sell plenty of it a day.

The worst time I've ever had to buy lube was when a family was looking at toothbrushes which Asda decided to place right next to condoms for some reason. I had to wait for them to go away..was far too embarrassed to pick it up infront of them.
Reply 11
yeah... how do i explain myself to my parents when a bottle of lube comes through the post.

Like I said before it comes in an unmarked box, so they wouldn't know.

And no tar.
Reply 12

LOOOL. Damn you are desperate my friend.
Reply 13
This tops one of the funniest things i've seen on this forum XD
Lube isn't just used for masturbation, and you'll never see the people in the shop again anyway so don't be embarrassed.
Reply 15
Man the hell up? Lube is generally for sex, not masturbation. No one is going to look at you and go "Wow, that guy appears to be having sex, what a freak", and they certainly won't go "Strawberry flavoured lube? Definitely going for a ****". At worst, you might get a very strange person thinking "Strawberry lube? He's off to suck himself off", but to be fair, he has more to worry about than you in that thought.

People masturbate, people have sex, some people used water-based lubricants to make the whole experience easier/more pleasurable.
Reply 16
if you can't buy online cuz your parents will ask what came in the post then go buy it in the shop.

i use the self check outs in boots myself but if i can't use them then i'm not embarrassed about going to the tills.

you won't be the first to buy lube and you won't be the last.
Original post by Jabblez

And no tar.

Shut down!
Reply 18
Original post by Jabblez

And no tar.
the postman will know
Reply 19
Original post by SpicyStrawberry
Lube isn't just used for masturbation, and you'll never see the people in the shop again anyway so don't be embarrassed.
do you want to come with me?

Latest