The Student Room Group

June 2011 Ocr Biology F211 and F212

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reclaiimer
Omfg unit 2.

What a piss easy paper.

piss easy? not quite, parts of it were but not as bad as it could have been. the biodiversity Qs were a bit like "err"
Original post by stephaniewindow
thank you so much! i am so nervous about the exam this afternoon, i really hope that it's an easy paper!

how'd you find it?
Reply 442
i found it quite hard :frown:
how did everybody else find it ? :smile:
Reply 443
I did the January exam for unit 2 and i have to admit coming out of this exam i felt a lot better. There were one or two questions that were a bit of a puzzle. But i'm hoping i was third time Lucky with this paper. Trust me the jan exam was soo much harder than this one :smile:
Which questions did people get stuck with?
Original post by millyx678
I did the January exam for unit 2 and i have to admit coming out of this exam i felt a lot better. There were one or two questions that were a bit of a puzzle. But i'm hoping i was third time Lucky with this paper. Trust me the jan exam was soo much harder than this one :smile:
Which questions did people get stuck with?

The celery one :confused:

The one about that calculation/ rate of reaction, even though they gave the formula :redface:

How to compare fossils as evidence for evolution, I wrote something too vague :s-smilie:

What CITES stood for :colondollar:
Reply 445
Hello
Has anyone got the mark schemes for June 2011 papers (F211 and F212)
Thanks
Reply 446
For the effective gas exchange question, I wrote about the tissues because it specifically mentioned tissues in the question. I wrote about ciliated epithelium, goblet cells, elastic fibres, smooth muscle and cartilage. I done this as a mock the other day, so do you reckon I got the marks?
Reply 447
Original post by clojade

Original post by clojade
For the effective gas exchange question, I wrote about the tissues because it specifically mentioned tissues in the question. I wrote about ciliated epithelium, goblet cells, elastic fibres, smooth muscle and cartilage. I done this as a mock the other day, so do you reckon I got the marks?

could you please upload the paper june 2011 ocr biology f211 or write out some of the main questions really depserate to get hold of that paper but no one has it
Reply 448
Original post by kishenp
Hello
Has anyone got the mark schemes for June 2011 papers (F211 and F212)
Thanks

do you have the exam paper by any chance? i really need it
Reply 449
Yeah if anyone has the June 2011 F211 paper could you please upload it quickly, need it for tomorrow.
Reply 450
Original post by med123
hi i hve the mark scheme for f211, do you hve the paper for f211

have you got the mark scheme for june 2011 f211?
Reply 451
Original post by JamilMCR
have you got the mark scheme for june 2011 f211?

yep do you have the paper
Reply 452
does anyone know a link to the F212 paper from June 2011 please. I cant find it anywhere. Or if not please can someone upload it if they have it. Thanks
(edited 12 years ago)
Yeah, does anyone have the paper and mark scheme to the OCR June 2011 unit 1 AS biology paper. I done it as a mock and really desperate to see where i went right and wrong. Thank you!
any one have F211 notes?
like the objectives answered....
OCR AS biology

Quick Reply

Latest