The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Theatre & Performance at Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lauren_E_XoX
Hey I'm going on the 23rd too (weather permitting) and I don't really know, but I doubt they are expecting you to know it word for word.. surely?
<br />
<br />
ahhhh yey! :smile: are you taking anyone with you? And I haven't learnt it, sp I hope not haha! Im excited!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
Original post by Lauren_E_XoX
Hey I'm going on the 23rd too (weather permitting) and I don't really know, but I doubt they are expecting you to know it word for word.. surely?

Ahh well i havent learnt it just read it alot! :smile:
Are you taking anyone with you, parents ect? And what have you prepared to talk about in the interview? :smile:
Original post by BeckyBetts
Ahh well i havent learnt it just read it alot! :smile:
Are you taking anyone with you, parents ect? And what have you prepared to talk about in the interview? :smile:

Yeah same really! trying to figure out in my head what they're gonna make us do with it!
and no I'm going all on my own haha, but I didn't realise that there was a parents talk! Are you? and I have prepared like practitioners, and wrote down why I like their particular course, and what skills I have - there all popular interview questions. Wbu?
Reply 23
Hi. I've got a conditional offer for the course which I'm extremely happy about. However, I have an offer from York too. Was just wondering, has anybody got offers elsewhere too and which course do you think you'll firm?
Reply 24
Hi, I'm attending a leeds interview for theatre and performance this week. Does anybody know the sort of questions they will be asking? I have prepared contemporary theatre facts and some practitioners, but I'm not really sure what they will be asking?
Reply 25
I am also attending the interview this week, my friend has been for one already and said they asked her why she wanted to go to Leeds etc.
Remember to read over your personal statement because they ask you about most things you've mentioned in that!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 26
Hi, i was just wondering for anybody who has done the interview already, if you could give me an idea of what the interview is like, what kind of questions they ask ect. and also if you need to memorise the prose? Thank you
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by soph_rush
I am also attending the interview this week, my friend has been for one already and said they asked her why she wanted to go to Leeds etc.
Remember to read over your personal statement because they ask you about most things you've mentioned in that!

Hi, i was just wondering seein as you've done the interview if you could give me more of a better idea of what the interview is like, what kind of questions they ask ect. and also if you need to memorise the prose? Thank you
Hi guys,

Does anyone have an interview on Wednesday 28th January?? I'm SO nervous, this is my first interview and I love the course there. Any tips guys?? What do they ask us about Contemporary Theatre, I'm really worried that my knowledge isn't extensive enough..

Quick Reply

Latest