The Student Room Group

Jake's revision tips [TSR video panel]

Jake gives his top revision tips:

- Don't chat to your mates online (or maybe just 10mins!)
- Don't start revision the night before the exam
- Learn it once, learn it again...
- Don't lie to your parents about your (lack of) revision!

View more revision tips on video from TSR members
Visit the TSR Revision Help section for more tips and to share your own
(edited 12 years ago)
Funny video thanks Jake! I've done all that stuff too. The panic that comes with not having revised till the night before, thats the worst feeling on earth.
Reply 2
I honestly believe I'll watch this video when I get to university exam time and think "why in God's name did I not listen to myself?!"

For those of you who enjoyed this video to the point of wanting to be a fanboy/girl then you should definitely go and subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/mantiscore2 because then you might win a prize!

Emphasis on might, there is no guarantee anyone's getting a prize.

Okay, no one's getting a prize.

For those of you who didn't enjoy the video and don't like me at all and would rather splash acid on their own legs than endure another 3 minutes of my mindless babble, you should definitely go and subscribe to the channel as well. Why? Well for the aformentioned fictional prize, of course!

Oh, and I realise that at the moment there are only TSR vlogs on the channel, but why would I bother vlogging for 3 subscribers? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever! So the more subscribers, the more effort I'll have to put in to making pleasing videos! In fact, don't subscribe, I'm too lazy for that.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Shameless self bump in the hope of publicity.
ohgod! i do all that and it's terrible:frown: I used to get away with it and get good grades anyway but now i'm not so lucky anymore, i have to revise but i just CAN'T BE BOTHERED. I wish i could revise but it's actually too hard. My mum thinks i'm in my room doing hours and hours of revision when i'm really sat in my room watching films and on facebook. I feel horrible having to lie to her! I really want to change, aah.

Quick Reply

Latest