The Student Room Group

Leicester Medicine Interview Essay

Hi there,

On the Leicester website for Medicine, it says that applicants attending for interview will be asked to complete a short written exercise which will take the form of a short descriptive essay or a written piece of work considering a situation from different perspectives.

I was just wondering if anyone could give me any ideas of what they were asked to write about and what the Uni want to see etc.

Reply 1
Original post by 9879469

Original post by 9879469
Hi there,

On the Leicester website for Medicine, it says that applicants attending for interview will be asked to complete a short written exercise which will take the form of a short descriptive essay or a written piece of work considering a situation from different perspectives.

I was just wondering if anyone could give me any ideas of what they were asked to write about and what the Uni want to see etc.

You've seen a friend cheatin in an important exam, describe how you would go about dealing with this situation.

I think this was similar to the one this year.
Reply 2
Original post by gozatron
You've seen a friend cheatin in an important exam, describe how you would go about dealing with this situation.

I think this was similar to the one this year.

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 3
A peer of mine was asked the same question as the above last year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending