The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
gringalet
Let's all go and rape old women just to add to the amusement.

Only if they graduated from Kings/UCL.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
tiantang
Only if they graduated from Kings/UCL.

Suit yourself. If you want to go rape old women and men who graduated from KCL/UCL, then do so. It just doesn't give LSE a very good name really; a school of granny-shaggers.
Reply 22
GengisKahn
Suit yourself. If you want to go rape old women and men who graduated from KCL/UCL, then do so. It just doesn't give LSE a very good name really; a school of granny-shaggers.

Ewwww really?
Reply 23
_zor
LSE must payback :mad:

i agree with you - and as for raping grannies - nt great for the LSE rep!!!
Reply 24
Tiantang, you know we'll track down your identity and rush you. I mean properly rush you. We already know where your halls are.
Hicham, restrain yourself. Don't let your emotions get hold of you too much. Or alcohol loosen your self-restraint too much. We're not like LSE. All that economics must have gone to their heads.

PS: Being the largest of the London Colleges - we could EASILY rush LSE. :biggrin:
Hicham's on a crusade...
Reply 27
Wow, being as i dont even study at KCL/LSE i dont give a damn, i probably wouldn't give a damn even if i did. I'm pretty close to your campus, even attended one of your SU things, it was crap. :smile: I just find it quite interesting how passionate people are about their college..
Reply 28
OK, well it's best to run along with your XYZ university friends and leave us to it.

Off you go. Bye!
Reply 29
Hey Kings, this information of Kings getting stampeded by LSE reached your friends in the East End. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It sounds hilarious, I can imagine the damage. Someone I knew there who witnessed the hooligans, said there were loads of LSE lasses taking part too...took his time leaving..lol.

I look forward to pictures in the London Student :biggrin:
Reply 30
As an LSE-er who was nowhere near either uni on Friday, I'm sorry about the trashing, but it's kind of hysterical (if nowhere near as cool as stealing Jeremy Bentham's head!) that the AU was drunk enough to think trashing KCL was a good idea....
Reply 31
Im just surprised that Strand Poly students actually noticed there was a difference between what their poly looked like before and after trashing! :rolleyes:
Reply 32
GengisKahn
They trashed the English department according to Hicham.

When you say 'trashed'...?
Reply 33
cheesecakebobby
When our lion went missing we stole Jeremy Bentham's head. Lord knows what will happen this time.

Back in the 70's or something Imperial Students knicked "the carrot" (City University's idea of an icon) and we chased them through London for it. That's the sort of stuff uni is about.

This incident sounds quite idiotic, trashing the place is not the same as knicking a head or a carrot.

Besides, why did they do it? Do they really hate King's or sumfin?

Who do city students hate? The university, what a shithole...you guys are welcome to trash it anytime :wink:
Reply 34
Ok I need to clarify something.

--------------

Actually forget it.
MrSpanky
This incident sounds quite idiotic, trashing the place is not the same as knicking a head or a carrot.

Exactly. I fail to see how supposedly intelligent human beings find this 'hilarious'; actually, I just fail to see how anyone could find it amusing. It's like going and wrecking your neighbour's house because you think you're superior to them or something. Absolutely ridiculous.

I would also be horrified if King's students had gone and perpetrated the same act at another college, because, I don't know, 'UCL-ers think they're better than us, so let's go and trash their French department.'
oi man they ****ed up other parts of 2nd floor, i say we jus take revenge, it has to be done, today its lse, 2morro it could be imperial (bunch of gay nerdz) the lesson has to be taught
Reply 37
I swear by my holy book that revenge shall be taken on the LSE.
Fisher Price: My First Jihad on sale at Early Learning Centre Fulham now!
Reply 39
MatrixWorld
oi man they ****ed up other parts of 2nd floor, i say we jus take revenge, it has to be done, today its lse, 2morro it could be imperial (bunch of gay nerdz) the lesson has to be taught

****ing idiot.

Latest