The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

well, it serves them right! vandalism is completely unnecessary!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 81
rofl, aww. boohoo.
Reply 82
rofl, aww. boohoo.
Reply 83
tiantang
rofl, aww. boohoo.

So much said from so few words.
Reply 84
tiantang
rofl, aww. boohoo.

So much said from so few words.
Hahaha, what a bunch of idiots!
Hahaha, what a bunch of idiots!
gringalet
Exactly. I fail to see how supposedly intelligent human beings find this 'hilarious'; actually, I just fail to see how anyone could find it amusing. It's like going and wrecking your neighbour's house because you think you're superior to them or something. Absolutely ridiculous.

I would also be horrified if King's students had gone and perpetrated the same act at another college, because, I don't know, 'UCL-ers think they're better than us, so let's go and trash their French department.'

Anyone who was involved with this shouldn't just get kicked out. They should have their A-levels rescinded so they end up doing their economics at Thames Valley.

Students are characterised as immature idiots. Thank you LSE students for continuing that stereotype.
gringalet
Exactly. I fail to see how supposedly intelligent human beings find this 'hilarious'; actually, I just fail to see how anyone could find it amusing. It's like going and wrecking your neighbour's house because you think you're superior to them or something. Absolutely ridiculous.

I would also be horrified if King's students had gone and perpetrated the same act at another college, because, I don't know, 'UCL-ers think they're better than us, so let's go and trash their French department.'

Anyone who was involved with this shouldn't just get kicked out. They should have their A-levels rescinded so they end up doing their economics at Thames Valley.

Students are characterised as immature idiots. Thank you LSE students for continuing that stereotype.
tiantang
rofl, aww. boohoo.

tiantang, why do you care anyway? you're still studying for your a-levels according to your profile!
tiantang
rofl, aww. boohoo.

tiantang, why do you care anyway? you're still studying for your a-levels according to your profile!
Guess you guys got your wish there is an article on the Times website

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1910338,00.html
Guess you guys got your wish there is an article on the Times website

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1910338,00.html
Reply 93
President_Ben
30k is peanuts to LSESU (and is peanuts to most Big 4 UoL SUs actually).

Given LSEs reputation for being pretty dull - it is probably a good thing they did it.

Evidently, Kings are now the most dull and lifeless... I knew Strand poly was on a slide into obscurity and mediocrity but there's no reason to quicken the pace of it!

You lot crack me up. Inter uni wars between assorted drunk geeks. lovin it lol. :wink:
Reply 94
President_Ben

Given LSEs reputation for being pretty dull - it is probably a good thing they did it.

Evidently, Kings are now the most dull and lifeless... I knew Strand poly was on a slide into obscurity and mediocrity but there's no reason to quicken the pace of it!

You lot crack me up. Inter uni wars between assorted drunk geeks. lovin it lol. :wink:
Reply 95
President_Ben

You want dull, come to City's union. It's used to be a bar, now its a work study area (like a school common room). You have no idea how rubbish it is there.
Reply 96
President_Ben

You want dull, come to City's union. It's used to be a bar, now its a work study area (like a school common room). You have no idea how rubbish it is there.
I was overwhelmed yesterday.

Ive had time to reflect.
And Ive come to the conclusion that LSE arent my friends anymore. :smile:
Reply 98
i hate the way that they put LSE 203rd and Kings 41st.. trying to imply we were jealous or something..
i reckon we should have demanded more than £30,000, milk it for all it's worth- we could do with better pool tables at the waterfront :p:
everyone knows the majority of LSE students are there on ability to pay rather than merit anyway :biggrin:

Latest