The Student Room Group

No exam timetable!

Hi guys, just wondering has everyone received their exam timetables for As/A2 exams coming up? I haven't yet :s-smilie:
I havent, I'm giving it until next tuesday then I'm asking the exams officer.
Reply 2
You lazy ****! Look up on the exam board's website, they should have dates for your upcoming exams
Reply 3
Go on the exam boards websites?
Reply 4
Original post by redrose_ftw
Hi guys, just wondering has everyone received their exam timetables for As/A2 exams coming up? I haven't yet :s-smilie:

Yeah got mine, there should be a site online with all the exam dates
Reply 5
Reply 7
Original post by 123trident
You lazy ****! Look up on the exam board's website, they should have dates for your upcoming exams

Yeah, but the piece of paper with your exam dates on it usually confirms whether you've been entered - which is pretty important
Reply 8
Original post by 123trident

how you can call me lazy i don't know, i did check but its alright knowing the dates but the times am and pm aren't very helpful tbh and i like that letter that comes through the door showing that you've been entered into the exam.

Jesus I just come on to ask a question and get some ******** who fancies an argument!
Reply 9
Original post by redrose_ftw
how you can call me lazy i don't know, i did check but its alright knowing the dates but the times am and pm aren't very helpful tbh and i like that letter that comes through the door showing that you've been entered into the exam.

Jesus I just come on to ask a question and get some ******** who fancies an argument!

I'm sorry.
I got mine from school around 2/3 weeks ago :P

Quick Reply

Latest