The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Sparkly
At long last, Bristol have replied to my application sent in September! I've got an offer to do Psychology- anyone else applied there?

Just to let you know that they've finally started replying!

Joanne :-)

Congratulations!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Sparkly
At long last, Bristol have replied to my application sent in September! I've got an offer to do Psychology- anyone else applied there?

Well Done! Bristol are in my bad books though, they rejected me!! GRR! :mad: At least they were quick about that.
Reply 3
Sparkly

congrats, i dont know anything about psych so i cant give advice, but bristol is good.
Reply 4
There is a guy who got accepted for Psychology at brist yesterday as well - he's posted on the UCAS tracker thread...will it be your first choice? im still waiting to hear for the Psychology/Zoology Joint Honours!
Reply 5
i'mn going there for english in october- will see you at freshers!
Reply 6
Sparkly

hi yeah i got an offer for maths, but im still undecided if i want to go there. im MOSTly concerned with all thje posh folk......
Reply 7
Well done :smile: What was the offer?
Reply 8
kikzen
hi yeah i got an offer for maths, but im still undecided if i want to go there. im MOSTly concerned with all thje posh folk......

My dear chum, we are not posh here! Now I must dash, one has the Bollinger on ice.
Reply 9
Oh i do agree sir time of your life, i do say, spiffing work on getting into that university, jolly good stuff
wot wot?
Sparkly

Splendid. Bristol were rather slow with my application; they gave me my lowest offer.

J.
Reply 11
Bristol was my 1st choice and when I hadn't heard from them I assumed that I wouldn't be accepted, especially after being rejected from Exeter, but thanks to your message I checked my UCAS and I've just found out that I've got an offer 2 do pyschology! So its thanx 2 u that i checked, cos otherwise i wouldn't have bothered!

Thanx!!
Reply 12
timeofyourlife
My dear chum, we are not posh here! Now I must dash, one has the Bollinger on ice.

:biggrin:

no seriously though are there lots of posh folk? or am i making that up? i went to the open day and it seemed alright although wills hall did seem a bit upperclass.

oh and fionah - AAB was my offer (A in maths, of course)
Reply 13
I recieved a reply yesterday for Politics at Bristol, Unconditional :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending