The Student Room Group

Help! S2 and S3 exam...

Hi guys. :smile:

Basically, heres my problem, i chose maths and decision at A level and i also chose statistics (for some odd reason). My problem is that my stats teacher is a bit...lets just say... "away with the fairies" most of the time and when i asked him this question that im about to ask you, he gave no real answer.

The question i asked him was, i cant find the S2 and S3 exam syllabus thing (the thing that tells you what you need to learn for the exam) on the AQA website, so my question is, if anyone can find it, link me to it!

The S3 and S2 exams are seprate exams are seperate days in case if your wondering.
Your probably thinking that i have left it too late, well yeah sort of lol.

So can anyone else find the S2 and S3 exam syllabus? im doing AQA examboard for stats

Thanks! :tongue:

EDIT: im going to sleep on it, hoping there will be answers by morning. :smile:
Reply 1
Anyone?
Reply 3

:eek: thanks! How can i ever repay you? ;D
Original post by ak137
:eek: thanks! How can i ever repay you? ;D

it's no problem, good luck with S2 and especially S3, i remember that one being a pain!
Reply 5
Original post by Rational Paradox
it's no problem, good luck with S2 and especially S3, i remember that one being a pain!

Thanks! My teacher says S2 is harder on average than S3 lol, unless he's using reverse physcology :rolleyes:

:tongue:
Reply 6
Are you with the AQA exam board and sat the exam on monday? If so can (if you remember) tell me what came up on question 3a + how much marks it was worth because i think i missed that question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending